Saturday, April 13, 2024

Really Reasonable Ribbon April Blog Hop

Hello, blog friends.  This is my blog post for the April Blog Hop with Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You should have arrived here today by way of Misty's Sweet Blog.  But if not, you can catch up very quickly as this is a rather short blog hop.  Just make sure to leave a comment here on my blog, on the blog of each DT Member, and finally on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog so that you'll be entered to WIN the two fabulous prizes.
My card uses a black cardstock base layered with a Crate Paper patterned paper from my stash.  I added a sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.  It can be found in the Father's Day Digital Stamp Bundle.  I rubbed the sentiment with mint green and orange inks.  The stamped tool image is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  The only trim(s) I used on this card is Burlap String including Natural Burlap String, Red Burlap String and Olive Green Burlap String.
I used some White 3-D Foam Tabs to raise the sentiment spot and the tools.  Everything else was secured in place using Scor-Tape.  I also added a cute little red plaid Cabachon from the Embellishments section.  There are so many great products at Really Reasonable Ribbon including ribbons and trims, of course; but also SO much more.
Your final stop on this Blog Hop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you will answer the final question.  Be sure to visit the RRR Blog often for lots of great inspiration.  Thanks again for joining us today, and happy crafting.
Here's the Blog Hop line-up in case you get lost or didn't arrive here in the correct order.  Every Design Team Member on this (very brief) Blog Hop deserves your love and comments.  It's greatly appreciated, and it's the only way to honestly win the PRIZES being offered.  You could WIN a $10 Really Reasonable Ribbon credit AND any one Digital Stamp Bundle from Bonnie Garby Designs.


Blessings,
Karen

P.S.  I'm sharing this fun Father's Day card in the following:

TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #261 - "I'm a romantic.  I live for long dreamy walks down the craft aisle.." - This statement resonates with me completely.  I enjoy a long afternoon walking down the aisles at Hobby Lobby and other scrapbook/craft stores.  On the other hand, my hubby loves strolling down the aisles at Lowe's and Home Depot, etc.  He usually drops me off at the craft store and heads out to his favorite store.  We each get our fill and then go home.  LOL

Word Power Challenge - Challenge #4 - Anything Goes w/Sentiment as focal point - The sentiment I used is from Bonnie Garby Designs.

15 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Karen, and I love how you have incorporated the burlap twine!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card.I have most of what you used on this car . it is so nice, I'm sure your Dad will love it.
    blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so perfect for fathers day you always ring the bell with all of your creations.
    Blessings My Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dad card Karen! I am often stumped for a guy card, so I will definitely be trying this out. Love the burlap string you've used and the "cabachon". I didn't know what that was until I followed your link! Lol What a great embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Karen and burlap string is the perfect embellishment for a masculine card. Perfect Father's Day card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using tool stamps and dies on projects for the men in my family. Good choice to use several colors of burlap string for the bow. The detail work on that little fabric piece is terrific. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO I LOVE the tools and twine! Perfect for DAD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous masculine card and perfect for our challenge!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
    Diane WP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Word Power}

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card for Dad with all the right essential tools, twines, grommets and plaid papers! I love how you put this all together - it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is THE perfect Father's Day card, Karen. I just love it!! My Dad was very good at fixing things (and hubby was a carpenter & is great at fixing anything) and it reminds me of him. The twine reminds me of fishing line & my Dad also loved to fish. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Dad card with the plaid and tools.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute dads day card! Hugs , Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love your take on our quote! I often find items I can craft with at the Hardware store too, although Art shops are my fave! Thanks for sharing at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card Karen! I love your great design. It really is the perfect card for Dad! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.