Thursday, May 2, 2024

Whimsy Stamps - Smile

Who among us isn't missing someone?  I know that I sure miss a whole lot of people in my life.  This fun card that I'm sharing today is the second card I created as part of the InstaPinners Design Team for Whimsy Stamps.  If you're not yet familiar with Whimsy Stamps, I hope you'll stop by to check out all the amazing products.  This card is going to my oldest granddaughter.  She loves getting mail, and I love sending her cards, packages, etc.
I used black cardstock for the base, layered with two different patterned papers from the Calico 6x6 Paper Pad.  I cut the top layers using the Stitched Scalloped Frame Dies.  I rubbed the scalloped edge with Concord Grape oxide ink and rubbed the center piece with Black Soot oxide ink.  The sentiment piece was also cut using the Stitched Scalloped Frame Dies and rubbed with inks, and the sentiment itself can be found in the Bold Statements Stamp Set.
I used the Calories Schmalories Stamp Set to make the cute little berries that I colored with my Copics.  They were fussy cut with my scissors.  I also added a length of black ribbon on the side of my card and tied a little bow with it as well.  I enjoy the texture that ribbons add to a card.
There's SO much fabulous inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps social media accounts, the Whimsy Stamps Blog, and Design Team Members' personal blogs and social media accounts.  You'll find so many different styles of stamping and so many cool products at Whimsy Stamps.  Thanks again for visiting me today, friends.  I appreciate you.
That's my exciting news for today.  I'm the old lady in the upper-right hand corner.  I'm really looking forward to designing with all these amazing artists using the AWESOME products from Whimsy Stamps.  Happy crafting.

I'm sharing this card in the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Feminine" so I made this fun purple card for my oldest granddaughter.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Feminine" - This is the theme of the week, so this fun purple flowery card is for my granddaughter.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card Karen - love the colours and the layering you have there
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.