Thursday, July 25, 2024

Christmas in July w/Whimsy Stamps

I know that many crafters, including me, love to celebrate Christmas in July.  It's sort of a sneak peek into what's ahead of us....and not really all that far off in the future.  By the way, if you start buying a few gifts here and there; it doesn't hit the old pocketbook quite so hard come December.  Just sayin'.  If you have any crafty friends, they would LOVE to have this sweet stamp set from Whimsy Stamps....I'm sure.
Whimsy Stamps carries hundreds of fun stamp sets, dies, stencils, embossing folders and more.  For this sweet card, I used their Gingerbread Greetings Stamp Set.  This super sweet set includes several different cottages or gingerbread houses as well as sentiments and smaller accent images.  I tried to use as many of these images as possible on this yummy card, but couldn't fit all those adorable gingerbread houses.  For that reason and more, I'll be revisiting this set a lot as Christmas approaches.  I combined this sweet stamp set with the Postage Window A2 Frame Die.  A cinnamon stick, red baker's twine, natural burlap string and cork paper were also worked into this card.
Like I mentioned, if you start purchasing a few Christmas gifts each month leading up to December, you won't feel nearly as overwhelmed when the holidays approach.  I keep a running inventory of what I've purchased for each person on my list.  It really does help a lot to have things written down and taken care of early in an attempt to spread the spending out over several months as opposed to having it hit your pockets hard all at once.  The same is true of making your Christmas cards.  Whimsy Stamps has lots of great choices to help you get a head start on yours.  The wonderful products from Whimsy Stamps are what make this card so sweet, and they have so many great things that you'll love.
The above logo is from the Whimsy Stamps Christmas in July New Release.  They are continually adding fabulous new products at Whimsy in addition to the hundreds of amazing things already in stock.  You will always find something special and fun at Whimsy Stamps.  I do hope you will stop by to take a peek if you're not yet familiar with Whimsy Stamps.  Christmas stamps and products are FUN no matter what time of the year it is.  That new Gingerbread set is on my radar.
Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I hope you're having a blessed and creative week.  Be sure to stop by the Whimsy Stamps Blog for lots of great inspiration.  You'll also find loads of great Whimsy Stamps projects out there on social media sites such as Pinterest and Instagram.  And by the way, I'd sure be thrilled to have you follow me on social media.  I'm a "newbie" out there, you know.  Happy crafting, friends.

I'm sharing my card here:


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Add a Sentiment"

Jingle Bells Challenge Blog - Dashing Through the Snow - I stamped some snowflakes in a few of the little windows.  When it's SNOWING.....I'm happy.

Blessings,
Karen






3 comments:

  1. What cute Christmas images Whimsy has, Karen - and sweet card using them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design of this original christmascard! I like the earthtones.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you combined all of those different holiday elements ... so very glad you dashed through the snow with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.