Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Comfort & Joy w/Whimsy Stamps

One of the (many) things that most of us LOVE about Christmas is all the wonderful food.  Right?  I mean, really....who doesn't love some gingerbread cookies, apple cider, candied apples, cinnamon rolls, and other fabulous treats?  I know that all thing sweet and yummy call my name even more so during the Christmas Season.  Whimsy Stamps is helping me celebrate some of these Christmas favorites.
This delicious card features one of the sweet patterned papers found in the gorgeous Cozy Winter 6x6 Paper Pad.  I'm SO in love with this Paper Pad.  I used the Mix & Match Scalloped Rectangle Frame Dies to cut the scalloped background (from the patterned paper) and the inside rectangle (from kraft paper).  I used the Mix & Match Scalloped Rectangle Frame Dies again to cut the smaller rectangles (kraft and red).  All the yummy images, on the background, focal point and sentiment, were stamped using the yummy Comfort & Joy Stamp Set.
I tied some Light Blue Baker's Twine around my card.  The smaller candy pieces are also found in the Comfort & Joy Stamp Set, but I cut them off of larger images.  I used another fabulous Confetti Mix as a photo prop; which I've been doing a lot lately.  My Copic skills have much to be desired.  But then again, my Copic collection has much to be desired as well.  LOL
What are some of your favorite Christmas treats?  My most favorite Christmas cookie is the Norwegian Sandbakkels which are the Norwegian version of a sugar cookie.  They're buttery and delicious; and if you come by my house at Christmas, I'll be happy to share some with you.  I hope you'll stop by my Instagram Account to FOLLOW me.  You can also catch lots of great Whimsy Stamps inspiration there.  Thanks for visiting me.


Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - Challenge #33 - Coffee, Christmas and Candy/Cookies - My card really does have a caffeinated beverage.  Sadly, I covered it a bit with the red cardstock I added underneath my sentiment.  You can see the cup handle and the cinnamon stick, but here's a peek at the stamp set I used - just so everyone knows that I really did use a caffeinated image.
Come and play along in these FUN challenges, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it's absoluty gorgeous 🤩☺️💐 i like much cards whith details and texturas , congrats 👏👏👏👏
    Have a great day, thanks so much for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful , I love this set. God Bless Have a wonderful day

    Blessings be safe.
    love me

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet Karen!
    Thanks for playing along with the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even more scrumptious cards!! Yay!
    Thanks for playing along with the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.