Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Home Sweet Haunted Home w/Whimsy Stamps

BOO!  Are you ready for Halloween?  While I'm not biggest fan of Halloween, at Whimsy Stamps, it's a BIG deal.  And Whimsy Stamps has so many great Halloween stamps, dies, papers and rub-ons to help you create the cutest cards.  This one I'm sharing today combines two of their Halloween sets as well as a really cute Slimline Die.
I used white cardstock and cut my Slimline using the adorable Scallop Slimline Die.  I rubbed each section of the paper with different oxide inks to create my "spooky" background.  I used the sweet Halloween Postage Stamp Set for the spider webs, bats, spiders, and ghosts.  The sentiment is from the Home Sweet Haunted Home. Stamp Set.  They pair together nicely.
The cute little sprinkles are one of the Confetti Mixes, and it's called Creepy Crawlers.  I absolutely LOVE the Confetti Mixes because you can use them for shaker cards, photo props, or just as accents on your cards.  Each Confetti Mix is different, and you can find just the right colors and themes to accent any project.  It's SO much fun creating with Whimsy Stamps.
Thanks so much for visiting me here today.  I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a minute to pop by my Instagram Page to FOLLOW me there as well.  Have a wonderfully creative week, and happy crafting.  I appreciate you stopping here today.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.