Friday, October 11, 2024

Thank You w/Whimsy Stamps

I know that I say this a lot, but I'm really LOVING being on the Whimsy Stamps InstaPinners Design Team.  The stamps and dies they carry are AMAZING, FUN and they allow you to create wonderful and interesting cards.  The card I'm sharing today was not my own original idea.  This card was totally inspired by a sweet card made by the talented Larissa Heskett for Trinity Stamps.  I just used very similar stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps when creating my version of her inspiring and beautiful card.
I used white cardstock and a patterned paper from JilliBean Soup.  I cut the frame using the sweet frame using the Mix & Match Scallop Rectangle Frame Dies.  I stamped the jar twice using the Atlas Mason Jar Clear Stamps and I cut out the jars and the jar center with the coordinating Atlas Mason Jar Dies to create a shaker.  How cute, right?
Inside the jar, I used Confetti Mixes to complete the shaker element.  Whimsy Stamps has SO many awesome Confetti Mixes.  The ones I used are the Glazed Confetti and Princess Pearls.  You can find the perfect colors of Confetti Mixes for every project.  I used the Fadoodles Blooms Clear Stamps for the flowers, and I hand cut the leaves.  Finally, the sentiment I stamped is also from the Atlas Mason Jar Clear Stamps and the tag I used is from the Atlas Mason Jar Dies.  It's tied on with a piece of Natural Burlap String.
Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog again today.  I'm still looking for FOLLOWERS here on my blog as well as on my Instagram Page.  You can find lots of great inspiration on Whimsy Stamps social media and lots of great shopping at Whimsy Stamps.  Have a great week, and please stop by again soon.  It's always greatly appreciated.

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Add Some Texture" - I added texture by creating a shaker card and lots of flowers that are layered.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Patterned Paper" - I used a teal plaid patterned paper from JilliBean Soup.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.