Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Girls

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but my best friend of 42 years, Patti Lyn, has been visiting me since Saturday night.  We've been scrapping, card-making, and creating like crazy.  We both adore October Afternoon, and have been making a lot of cute albums and cards with the supplies we picked up at October Afternoon's Warehouse Sale, as well as the new Sidewalks line.  You just can't go wrong when the papers and embellishments are that cute.

I wanted to post this little Christmas card.  I feel like I haven't been participating in challenges much lately, so I wanted to make a new post anyway.  I just love these little vintage girls from Cosmo Cricket.  I used one on this little Christmas card.  It's just so sweet.



This stamp is from Papertrey Ink's new Christmas set.  After I saw it on Mellisa Phillips' blog, I just had to buy that set, along with the matching die-cuts.  I've been super busy making all kinds of cuteness with those awesome new PTI products - love them.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
http://bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.com/2011/11/november-christmas-girls.html - Christmas Girls

Thanks for stopping by.

Karen

6 comments:

  1. good morning Karen, this card is so sweet...greetings from Geli

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Karen. This card is gorgeous, I love the image of the little girl. Glad you are having fun with your friend. You cant beat some crafting and having a giggle with a friend at the same time. Enjoy your weekend. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card and I love that sentiment. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen, perfect for our Christmas Girls challenge. Sounds like you had a great time with you friend. Thanks for playing along over on BTC&G. Carolxx
    Have blog Candy on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again, I love this card. The vintage girl in her petty coat is so cute. I just went back to my dashboard to BE SURE I was following you because I haven't been seeing your updates. I realized blogger didn't let me follow you. I have had issues with not being able to follow blogs unless they have a follow tab in their sidebar...cooky I know, but that is the only way I can add more blogs. I will bookmark your blog so I can stop in more often.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a gorgeous card!

    i just signed in to be a follower!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.