Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's Tea Time at Daydream Designs

Wouldn't it be lovely to sit down and have a cup of tea (or coffee, if you please) with some of the lovely friends you've met in Blogland?  I know that I sure would enjoy sitting and sipping some tea, and being given the opportunity to get creative with all the dear sweet friends I've made since I started blogging.  I feel so very blessed by the friendships I've made - and sometimes it's almost hard to believe that I've never met these ladies in person because I feel so incredibly close to them.  One of those sweet friends is Diane Noble.   She is not only a close friend and member of my Design Team at Word Art Wednesday, but she's also a talented artist and digi designer. If you've never had the pleasure of checking out her lovely shop, Diane's Daydream Designs, I encourage you to stop by and check it out.  You will soon fall in love with all the dreamy images she has to offer.  Some of the newest sets include the lovely Tea Time sets.  They're just darling!
This sweet card was created using Diane's adorably sweet Tea and Roses Color Set, and the sentiment is from the coordinating Tea Time Sentiments Bundle.  I just LOVE the chalkboard technique, and Diane's sweet digi images make this popular new technique quick and easy.
Just look at those sweet little rosettes!  I also used the extra rosette images from the Tea and Roses set in the center of my seam binding bow and in 3-D on the tea pot. These sweet little rosettes can be used as an accent almost anywhere.  They're just the sweetest soft little touch!
This is a little Kraft Truffle Box that I decorated to match this set as my project this week at Word Art Wednesday.  I would love to have you stop by and play along in our challenge this week.  We have some amazing sponsors with GREAT prizes (as always)!  They are Classy Cards 'N Such ( $15 gift certificate), and Daydream Designs (3 full sets).

I invite you to stop by and check out ALL the wonderful images at Daydream Designs. Diane has additional artists who share their wonderfully creative talents and sweet images in her shop.  There's sure to be something that will suit your personal crafting style, and prices are just right!  You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by for tea today.  It's so nice to have you visit, and I look forward to visiting your blog to say hello as I sip my tea.

Blessings to you all,
Karen

11 comments:

  1. Such a delightful card! You are right, blogging really does open up so many doors to find crafty friends even if we never meet them face to face. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. comme toujours Karen, ta carte est superbe et pleine d'élégance, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, I just love anything with a tea theme! I want to thank you so much for the kind words you left on my blog for the Word Art Wednesday submission. They really lifted my spirits today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those personal touches! It looks like the tea is ready to serve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a precious post, Karen. And you described our friendship perfectly. I feel exactly the same way and also feel like we have actually met. I used to think online friendships couldn't be real. Now I feel just the opposite. I treasure your friendship so much! Your card is amazing. I said "Oh, WOW" out loud! It's beautiful. I always love your perfect touches that add just the right embellishment. You are amazing with ribbons too. You've just staged these sentiments in an absolutely gorgeous way. Definitely want to show this one off in several places!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karen! I also wish we could sit down and have a cup of tea....I'm into Chai right now...wouldn't that be yummy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen - such a pretty, pretty card - so amazing. Hope all is well with you, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a cuppa with you Karen - but in the meantime I will simply enjoy your beautiful card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, Karen. The detail is amazing. You always create cards with such originality and special charm. Love seeing what you make!
    Big blessings, Ginny B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and your post is as sweet as cup of tea and honey! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Karen!!! You are just so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.