Thursday, July 24, 2014

Brand New Release at Top Dog Dies

How exciting is this?  Top Dog Dies has a brand new release of beautiful, wafer-thin dies being released this coming Tuesday, July 29.  To celebrate the release, Top Dog Dies is giving one lucky winner the ENTIRE RELEASE FOR FREE!  All you have to do to win is follow this link and enter with the widget provided.  You could win THE ENTIRE RELEASE!
 
I was SO excited when I got this new shipment of dies, and I could hardly wait to get busy creating with them.  Here is one of the cards I created with some of the new dies.  I will share another new card on Friday to help promote the release which will take place next Tuesday, July 29.  I hope you are inspired by them.
This first card uses the beautiful new Top Dog Dies Corset Die which I cut in black stock paper.  The papers and stickers I used were all from Carta Bella - Sew Lovely line.  This line works really well with the Top Dog Dies Corset Die because of its sewing theme and its lovely arrow elements which worked particularly well with the Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set.  I was lucky enough to be able to use ALL THREE of the banners from this set on this one card.  I really liked how it turned out, and I hope you do too.
This close-up shot of the card shows all three of the Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set on the left side of my card.  I kept the Top Dog Dies Corset Die very simple, and just added a small pink resin flower in the small of the back.  This is going to be a favorite for me as I LOVE making sewing-themed cards.
 
This is a photo of the entire line of dies in Top Dog Dies new release coming out and available for sale on Tuesday, July 29.  YOU CAN enter to WIN the entire new release by clicking the link and using the widget device.  Good luck!
 
You really won't want to miss this AWESOME new release.  There's a lot of creativity being shared on the Top Dog Dies Blog right bow to inspire you to get creative with this fabulous new release.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card.  I will be back again on Friday with another Top Dog Dies post to share another New Release card, as well as project from the current release (a DARLING Alphabet Die Set, and.......it's a MUST-HAVE!) so you will want to stop back Friday for a reminder about the give-away and more information and great projects/inspiration.

 
Thanks for stopping by today, and please know how grateful I am for your visit.
Karen

7 comments:

  1. your dies look fabulous just grand! ! I love your card it is always so perfect would love to win those dies.
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can I enter if I don't have dies by top dog? I think they are just adorable dies.

    God Bless

    Hugs

    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Karen - love the way you have cut the die using black - it really rocks it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really amazing card :) looks abulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how pretty Karen. Love the notion theme. That vintage machine looks great along with the corset die. Great layers. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked the corset Kimberly! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.