Monday, October 13, 2014

All That Glitters at The Kraft Journal

"All That Glitters" perfectly describes this sweet little White Library Card and Library Pocket that I decorated using some of my favorite Kraft Outlet goodies, and that's the theme of this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal.  I placed a strip of Pink and White Stripe Washi Tape on the White Library Card and tucked it in the Library Card Pocket.  Next, I hand-cut three small circles from Buff Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock, then die-cut a PTI heart into the center of each, and placed a glittered heart peeking through the heart hole in each.  I covered three Tiny Wooden Clothespins with the coordinating glitter colors, and then using my Bone Folder Tool I added a Melissa Frances rub-on sentiment.
Karen Letchworth
All my glitter is from a Sugar Glitter Collection that I purchased from Doodlebug long ago.  I plan to tuck a gift card inside, and use this as a gift holder for a friend.  I encourage you to get out your glitter, and come play along with us this week at The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog.  Happy crafting!

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a fun project Karen - love all the sparkle.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your glider and hearts ! that is all you 100% such a loving sweet person, it is a honor to have you as a friend..
    Blessings
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.