Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Always Thining of You

I'll admit that lately, most of my time I'm always thinking of Audra, Rob, or her kids.  But truthfully, it's also caused me to start thinking of other friendships and relationships that have suffered over the years because I've learned the hard way that you never really know when your last opportunity will be to let someone know you're thinking of them.  So, that's what I've been doing lately....just sending out cards to let others know that I am (thinking of them).  You know that saying, "it's far more blessed to give than to receive"?  Well, it's really true.  It gives you such a joy to give to others.
This card was created late last night using some October Afternoon and Simple Stories patterned papers, a Crate Paper Story Teller chipboard piece, a wool felt flower cut using a Dynamics Die-Cut rolled flower, a button, some jute, a Prima leave, some Simple Stories stickers, a Verve stamped sentiment (thinking of you), gems, and machine stitching.
 
I'm sharing it in these challenges:
 
Sketch Saturday - Sketch for Week #335

 Stamp & Create Challenge Blog - November Challenge - Ribbons and Bows
I'm sharing this little ornament in this sweet challenge:

Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge:  Simon Says "Ornaments"
 
What a great day to let someone know that you're thinking of them.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting.
 
Karen
 

14 comments:

  1. you are an amazing and wonderful loving woman, your so very sweet and so glad we clicked I hope you liked my Santa in a bowl every card you create is always beautiful
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card, fab design and colurs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your invite to your blog. Your creations are so beautiful! And so many layers, I have troubles with that...
    I just wanted to say Hi and thank you for your sweet words :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right, Karen. We need to let the people we know and love, whether family or friends, that they are thought of and loved. I move along making cards and there they sit on my shelf or in a basket when they could be blessing someone. Thanks for the reminder of the importance of sending them out. Your card is lovely, by the way. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words of wisdom Karen - we must pray and keep in touch with our friends as we do not know the number of our days.
    Love your projects, the ornament is gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, love all its details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. how very very cute. talk to you soon
    Blessing to you and your Family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... a wonderful card, I like all the stitches! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true, Karen, so true! Your card is going to be very happy mail for someone! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, this is a fabulous ornament! So cute! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I've enjoyed visiting your blog.~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.