Thursday, December 4, 2014

Making Packages Fancy and Pretty

I was up late last night and decided to whip up another sweet little Christmas Tag.  I used the inspiration colors and tag idea from the challenges mentioned below.  I love creating Christmas items.   I used more items from my Christmas stash stuff, some of the jingle bells that I spray painted red and glittered, and did more machine stitching.  I love incorporating as many great techniques as possible.  And we all know that making tags is a fun idea because they make your gift packages look SO nice, and people can save them to use as a bookmark.  These are the challenge I've found where I can link my tag:
Inspired By Stamping - Challenge #88 - I was inspired by the Color Inspiration Photo AND the Tag Challenge for this project.  They're both great challenges, and I hope you will play along!
 
Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge - Challenge #61 - Christmas Tags - I used Chalk White Seam Binding and Scor-Tape as well as the ultra-fine white glitter on this project. 
 
Words 2 Scrap By Challenges - Challenge #12 - Eat, Drink and Be Merry - Wouldn't you love to sink your teeth into that yummy cupcake?

Craftin' Desert Divas Challenge - Challenge #45 - Craft It Up and Link It Up

Craft Dee Bowz Challenge - December Challenge - Holidays/Christmas With Ribbon - I LOVE ribbon and couldn't make a card without using it!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

I've been a busy little crafter lately, but soon enough it will slow down so that I can get started on my Christmas baking.  I'm good, but I'm not THAT good to be able to do it all at the same time.  But I was inspired by a few challenges, and just had to give it a try before December gets CRAZY busy!  I'm sure you can all relate to that.

Have a wonderful week!
Karen

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Karen - love those deep rich colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag, Karen. Very creative and whimsical! Thanks for joining the tag challenge at Classy Cards n' Such this week.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and creative tag..I should of stayed up late and worked on making tags with you..lol, as I need them today!! Thank you once again for joining us at "Classy Cards 'n Such" for our "Tag" challenge and for all you do for us!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. I love the Bingo card. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have used the bingo card! Thanks for joining the Classy Cards 'n Such Tag Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love all that you brought together for your tag, Karen! I'd love to find this tag under my tree! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen!
    Totally adoring this! Great layering
    and details! Just a wonderful late night
    something crafty! =)
    Thanks so much for also sharing at the Craftin Desert Divas.

    Warmly, Leah (CDD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used the IBSIC color inspiration for your vintage tag. The tag is darling! Thanks for joining us for IBSIC #88.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you - I love to try as many different techniques as I can!! And you have combined yours beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I would absolutely love to sink my teeth into that cupcake... you are a woman after my heart. :)

    What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By for our Eat, Drink, and Be Merry challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant tag !

    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful tag. I like the bingo card and the cupcake, a great combination.
    Thank your for joining us at Classy Cards N Such.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is terrific how you put so much into one little tag! So cute. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December challenge with your art!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a beautiful tag! I really like all the details - especially the glittery bells and yummy cupcake. Thanks for sharing with us at Words 2 Scrap By! Annie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful take on the challenge..... Thanks for joining us at IBS... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.