Sunday, March 22, 2015

50 Shades of Gray RIBBONS

Don't let your mind go there!  I'm talking about RIBBONS, of course.  Who knew that Really Reasonable Ribbon had so many luscious ribbons in gray (or silver, charcoal, and SO much more), and they all blend together SO beautifully.  Just take a look.
I created this card with LOTS of terrific gray ribbons from the shop including their luscious Wide Gray Netting, gorgeous Seam Binding in Charcoal Gray, Delicate Stitched Satin Silver, Striped Grosgrain Gray, Baker's Twine in Oyster, and the beautiful Metallic String in Silver.  But that's not it!  There's more.
Really Reasonable Ribbon carries SO MUCH MORE than just ribbon.  While ribbon is definitely our specialty, we carry so many gorgeous accents for your cards. As you can see from these photos, there are accents PERFECT for every project.  Look at how nicely these embellishments work with the ribbons.  This can be done with any color scheme.  I used the GORGEOUS Open Roses in Black, and the Open Roses in Ivory (I used a spray to make them gray).  These beautiful flowers come in three different sizes, and I used the 10mm and 15mm sized flowers on this card.
You will also notice that I used a new FAVORITE of mine, which are our LOVELY Spiral Stamens.  I used the Wild Orchid Craft Spiral Stamens in Silver.  This particular color is VERY popular, and tends to sell out quickly.  They've been recently restocked, so now is a great time to get some for yourself.  The silver will blend with almost ANY color scheme, but just in case.....they also come in SIX other amazing and vibrant colors.  I really hope you will take time to browse through the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store today, and treat yourself to some of these GORGEOUS products.

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello, and to take a peek at my card for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Don't forget that we have a FUN CHALLENGE going on right now on the RRR Blog (our theme this time is Bright Spring Colors With Ribbon/Trim).  You can find that challenge here:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge

Have a blessed week, and thanks for visiting.
Karen

P.S.  I'm sharing my card in this challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Pinterest Inspiration Challenge - I took my inspiration from the photo of the bird, and the photo of the bird's nest.  In the bottom right of my card, I have a sweet little Maya Road Wire Bird, and the netting trim is like a "nest".  This was a really cool challenge!

Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog - March Challenge:  Add Some Metal - I added a Maya Road METAL/WIRE Bird at the bottom right of my card.
 

12 comments:

  1. oh wow this is amazing so so beautiful in every way hugs cheryl xxx will share my next post to word art wednesday hunny,when I am a little more like myself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,lovely design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, your bow is absolutely amazing... the gray shades look gorgeous all together. Such a lovely card!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this card - who knew grey could look so absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the grey. The touches of olive are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Love that ribbon treatment! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ton titre est un peu tendancieux mais ta création est trop belle, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - what a stunning card - love your ribbon use!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty such class your such a Inspiration to everyone
    Thank you for Blessing everyone with your beautiful cards
    Blessings my Friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.