Thursday, September 10, 2015

......spooky spooky fun

Today I'm sharing a cute (spooky) card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used some of the new Halloween ribbons from the October Ribbon Club.  My absolute favorite is the black and white hounds tooth design.  You will LOVE it, and will find yourself (like me) using it all year.  The entire collection this month has a sweet orange and black theme; yet it's filled with favorites that you will find yourself loving long past Autumn.
I used some Simple Stories patterned paper, some cute little Halloween embellishments, and I tied some Orange Baker's Twine and Plum Baker's Twine around the bottom of my card and the wooden potion bottle.  I also ran a length of 1.5" Grey Netting across the top of my card to give it a "spooky" feel where I attached the spider's web.  There's also a length of the adorable Spiders on White Grosgrain Ribbon from this month's Ribbon Club Collection, as well as the awesome and super versatile Black and White Houndstooth Plaid Ribbon across my card.  I also made my big bow with the Black and White Houndstooth Plaid Ribbon.  Don't you just LOVE it?
It's SO easy to sign up for the Ribbon Club at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  That way, you will always have the perfect ribbons for every season, plus those that tend to be perfect year-round.  It's a great way to keep a basic supply of the best ribbons for your crafting needs all year long.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  It's always a blessing to have you stop  by, and I hope that you will visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon store to check out all the great new items.  We'd also love to have you join our Current Challenge.

I'm sharing my card here:
DJ KardKreations - Linky Party #5 - The NBUS I used on this card includes my Halloween embellishments and patterned papers.  It feels good to use them!  What a fun challenge.
Have a blessed and ribbon-covered week!
Karen

7 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the adorable newt!! How cute!! All of the details are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ça commençe a sentir l'automne et ta carte est trop sympa, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I also appreciate you letting me know about Word Art Wednesday - I will definitely try to play along. This is a fantastic card - I love the different ribbons you used as they all add different kinds of texture (physical and visual). It will be such a fun card for any recipient to look at and feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is dramatic - I have a fundamental objection to halloween so will not be commenting on any more cards of that theme. Nothing personal.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! LOVE that paper... very spooky cool!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. card is wonderful love the ribbon ,all your extra embellishments.
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.