Monday, September 5, 2016

A Simple Life

As I've mentioned before, gaining inspiration from other crafters is one of the very best things about being par of the crafting community.  It's so much fun to visit Pinterest and our favorite blogs to see what great ideas I can gain inspiration from.  And in doing so, I always make sure to give credit where credit is due, and such is the case with this card.  I totally lifted this card from Melissa Phillips.  I really love this Twig Wreath stamp set, and she has so many cute cards using it.  So....I just recreated her card and put my own spin on it.
I just love this.  I used a piece of Crate Paper patterned paper at the top, and white card stock on the bottom.  I stamped everything with stamps from the PTI stamp set called Twig Wreath.  I used all Tim Holtz Distress Inks, added a piece of lace at the top, and tucked in a small white seam binding bow and a red stick pin.  
I'm going to be linking my card in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Stamptember - Stamp It" - I enjoy stamping on my cards, and on this particular card I used a PTI stamp set.


Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Anything Goes With a Sentiment - I always love including a sentiment on my cards.  For this one, I used a hand-stamped sentiment.

Little Scrap Pieces - Saturday Linky Party - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I would really appreciate your comments on my card, and I look forward to seeing all your sweet creations this week as well.

Blessings to you,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. I love wreaths, and this one is no exception, Karen! Love how the background repeats the "berries" in your stamping! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, Karen! I love the twig and berries along the bottom. I have this set and never thought to do that. I'm pinning this for future reference. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created Karen, love all your pretty details as always and the stamp set is pretty as well! Oh, I love Pinterest for inspiration as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen - love your flowers and the twig wreath is a beautiful stamp. And yes, a simple life is much better in my opinion. :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,love your soft details and adding a lace a perfect touch...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments...hugs Ċ½eljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card with so many gorgeous little details! Thanks for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.