Sunday, October 30, 2016

Gauze Mason Jar With Ribbons

Thanks for stopping by today!  Today was my turn to share something fun with you all over on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and I thought that since tomorrow is finally Halloween, I'd this one final opportunity (for this year, anyway) to share one last Halloween treat using lots of sweet Really Reasonable Ribbon trims.
I covered a $0.99 mason jar with gauze by wrapping it around the jar several times.  I added a Spellbinders spider web die-cut, a piece of JilliBean Soup ephemera, and a Jolee's ghost.  I painted the top of the jar black, put a chalkboard jar topper on it, and wrapped a length of Orange & Black Plaid Ribbon With Black Stitching, and then decorated the top/side with LOTS of great Really Reasonable Ribbon favorites.
This big beautiful bow includes a knot tied from the gauze, as well as a length of Orange Seam BindingBlack Seam Binding,and Ivory Burlap String.  I also added a cute and creepy little snake, and a black button that's also tied with Ivory Burlap String.  I filled the jar with black and orange Jelly Bellys.
There's lots of great inspiration over on the RRR Blog most every day with direct links to all the trims used on each project to help make your shopping easy.  We also have a FUN CHALLENGE taking place now, and there's always something new popping up in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop, so be sure to visit and find out what's new.   Have a happy and creative week, and thanks again for your visit today.

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Halloween Fun - This is my second entry (and a bit "spookier"...not really) and I really enjoyed playing along.

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Autumn

Mary's Cardz TV - Designer Challenge #3 - Halloween

Many blessings to you all,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. This is so fun. Great colouring and design.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween treat! Great with layers of gauze and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and fabulous project! Love all the beautiful details and embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative and really fun, Karen! Love how this turned out! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an fun Halloween project. Thank you for joining us for the Mod Squad Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    Peggy T.
    Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I Love this. I made my grand children treat Boxes this year. Something like this may be perfect for next year. thanks for the inspiration.
    Cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.