Friday, January 13, 2017

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop

Hurray!!  It's that wonderful time of the month for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop, and I'm really glad you're here.  If you arrived at my blog from Bonnie's Blog, you're in the right place.  But if you just happened to stop by, you can easily join the blog hop by starting on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  All the RRR Design Team Members are showcasing this month's sweet new Ribbon Club Assortment filled with lovely trims for Valentine's Day.
As I've mentioned SO many times, ALL of Really Reasonable Ribbon's trims work together so nicely to compliment one another.  The Ribbon Club Assortment is a wonderful collection on its own, or when mixed with other RRR trims and Embellishments.  These hair bows all have French Clips on the back; and because these amazing French Clips come in so many different sizes (to accommodate all hair lengths and thicknesses), you can find the perfect size for your needs.  The bigger bow uses a 60mm French Clip, and the two smaller bows use the 40mm French Clips.
As I always do, I'm sharing some hair bows that were created using ALL the lovely ribbons and trims found in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment.  This would include the adorable 3/8" Random Hearts on Confetti Dots on White Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8" Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon in Red, 5/8" Satin Swiss Ribbon Red Swirls on White, 5/8" Red Grosgrain With Satin Edge, 5/8" White Crochet Lace, 5/8" Red Bold Diamond Print Satin Ribbon, 5/8" White Taffeta Ribbon, 3/8" Red Chevron Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8" Diamonds and Hearts on White Satin Ribbon.  The Ribbon Club Assortment is a great way to ensure you will always have all the perfect trims for every season and occasion.  You can sign up today to have the beautiful Ribbon Club Assortments sent to your front door every month.
Your next stop on the hop is at the blog of my sweet and talented Co-Designer, Kathy.  I know she has something extra sweet and inspiring to share with you all.  Don't forget to answer the question at the end of the blog hop so that you will be eligible to win this sweet collection for yourself.

Have a great week!
Karen

I'm linking up here:

CropStop - Challenge #24 - Anything Goes - I used Multi-Purpose Adhesive to attach the two layers of felt in my hearts.

19 comments:

  1. What adorable hair bows Karen. Any little girl would LOVE to wear these for Valentine's Day, and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute hair bows. I like the felt hearts. My granddaughter was born on Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the felt hearts. The go with this ribbon collection so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hair bows! I love red and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hair bows! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What darling Valentine hair clips!! Thanks so much for linking up to CropStop sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your hair bows are gorgeous Karen! You do such great work! And I did get your post! Please email me directly from your email to Joann6274@gmail.com .... I will tell you how to add that feature to your blog. It's completely simply and takes a minute to do!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bows. I love how you used all the different ribbons, and that heart in the middle really finishes it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful hair bows. I love all the gorgeous ribbons you used for them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen,what beautiful hair bows for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As ever Karen you hair clips are perfection in deed - I love how you make these!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, loving these hair clips. The ribbons are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW what fun hair bows for some special little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair clips are always so pretty. Loving this one with all the red and white. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair bows are always so sweet, Karen. I wish I knew how to make them. It's always fun to see what you create.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable hair bows perfect for Valentines day with this months ribbon assortment tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.