Friday, May 19, 2017

Anything But a Card Challenge at RRR

Welcome back by again, sweet blog friends.  Today I'm sharing a quick little project I put together for my sweet niece, Alexa.  I bought these fun little Cookies & Cream and Chocolate Peanut Butter flavored candy straws for drinking your milk, and I knew Alexa would enjoy these.  I love sending her little goodies to let her know how much I love and miss her.  Really Reasonable Ribbon helped me make it easy to bundle these straws together and tie a sweet bow to send them to her.
I tied a couple lengths of Baby Pink Seam Binding, some Lace Blue Seam Binding, a length of Ivory Burlap String. and a bow tied with Teal Baker's Twine.  I attached a pear-shaped rusty safety pin to attach a tag hanging from the Teal Baker's Twine where I hung a small tag with inked edges that bears Alexa's name.  I know she will quickly rip it open, and devour her treats.  LOL
I made this simple project to prove a point.  Anything But a Card is an easy and fun challenge.  You can decorate just about ANYTHING with ribbon.  Do some recycling, up-cycling, or just get creative.  Then, top it with some ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  And there...you have the perfect entry for this fun new Anything  But a Card Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We hope you will join us.

Have a great week,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Karen, what a fun treat for your niece and I'm sure she will love how you personalized it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Who wouldn't love to get these in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet project Karen - perfect for a young girl.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet. I like your grouping of ribbons and little tag. The straws sound great for your niece. Sure she will enjoy them from Aunt Karen.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.