Thursday, June 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties June Release Day

Hurrah!  It's time for our June Release, and that means that finally YOU can purchase our sweet new friend, Madison, along with her Madison Sweet Cut, an ADORABLE new outfit, accessories and sentiment set called Aloha.  And last, but certainly not least, we have a sweet new set of Oval Scallop Frames (all of which I used on my card for today).
Madison looks so cute today in her polka dot pants.  They were stamped using the outfit found in the new Aloha stamp set.  The big sentiment "hello sunshine" as well as the smaller sentiment "#summer" are both from the new Aloha stamp set as well.  It's really a versatile and useful set that I will continue to use often.
The papers I used for yesterday's and today's cards are from Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper.  I hoard this stuff; but I love how cute it all is with my Paper Sweeties stamps and sweet cuts.  The colorful patterned papers are great for paper piecing with Paper Sweeties' adorable outfits and images in their many wonderful stamp sets.  OK....here's the list of my Paper Sweeties teamies who are sharing with you today, and I hope you'll stop by each one to say hello and gain some inspiration.
Thanks so much for visiting!
Karen


4 comments:

  1. Karen, this is such a fun card. Love the Madison with the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. So cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous Karen - such a cheerful and summery card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.