Monday, August 14, 2017

It's Sneak Peek Time at Paper Sweeties

Hello, paper crafting friends!  Today is a very exciting day at Paper Sweeties because our fabulous Design Team will be sharing several sweet projects with you using some of the amazing new Paper Sweeties products for August!  Just wait until you see these AMAZING new stamps, dies and goodies.  AND......because Paper Sweeties is turning 5 years old this month, we're celebrating with an ADORABLE new exclusive stamp set and die-cut (Sweet Cut) that YOU can earn for FREE.  Anyone placing a $25 order in August will automatically receive this adorable new Thank You Stamp Set for FREE.  And anyone who purchases $50 or more from Paper Sweeties this month will win not only this sweet new stamp set; but will also receive the coordinating Sweet Cuts (die-cut) to match.  Just wait until you see all the cute new sets for this month.   You WON'T want to miss a thing!
I made this sweet little tag using the August Free Thank You Stamp Set....YES!!!  This is the set you can earn this month FOR FREE.  I used the floral basket stamp, the "thanks" sentiment, and the coordinating Thank You Sweet Cut from this lovely set. I stamped the images onto white paper and colored them with my Copics (G20, E70).
The small tags underneath each of my stamped images (sentiment and flower bowl) were cut using the SUPER versatile and lovely Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.  I use this set ALL the time (it's a must-have set and one my favorites).  The finishing touches were a bow made with Frosting Seam Binding that I "dirtied" a bit with vintage distress ink, and a sweet kiss from a Sugar Sprinkles Sequin.
At the bottom of this post, you'll find the complete list of all my Paper Sweeties teammates who have prepared something special to inspire you today.  Just click on their names, and you'll be taken directly to their blogs.  I hope you will visit them to see their sweet creations using some of Paper Sweeties' newest items.  You really won't want to miss out on seeing the creativity from these talented artists using all the fun new Paper Sweeties products.
For my second project today, I created a card using half of a vintage ivory doily and some pretty patterned papers that I machine stitched together.  I stamped Madison and cut her using the Madison Sweet Cut.  I colored her a bit with my Copics and placed her (well, half of her) at the top of my card just above the sentiment (A Friend Is a Present You Give Yourself 💗) which is from the new A Friend Is Stamp Set.  I LOVE that Paper Sweeties always has the perfect colors of Seam Binding and Sequins to match ALL my favorite papers.
I ran a width of Mint Seam Binding across my card, tied the Mint Seam Binding into a bow, added some pearls, flowers, and ivory jute; and placed a sweet little Bubblegum Sequin on my sentiment strip.  I just can't resist using Paper Sweeties ADORABLE flower-shaped Sequins on everything!  I'm telling you.....this is the perfect month for you to do some shopping at Paper Sweeties  and grab your favorites so that you can get this exclusive (limited edition) stamp set and matching sweet cut FREE before they're all gone!
OK......Here's that list I promised you:


I hope to see you here again tomorrow as I share even more with you all from this month's FABULOUS New Release from Paper Sweeties.  There's also a fun challenge on the Paper Sweeties Blog, and a wonderful shop filled with everything crafty and sweet.  We all hope to see you again you soon!

Karen
for Paper Sweeties

I'm playing along at:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For A Child - My card (second project) is for a child.

8 comments:

  1. You always have the sweetest cards. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag and card! Lovely color and details! I especially love the trio of flowers and ribbon with pearls, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects, Karen! Just love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful pair of cards Karen - love the thanks with the wee bowl of flowers,
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. More beauty! Just love your ribbon and that cluster of goodies on the card... beautiful tag also... I do love that freebie set...love our vintage style...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so gorgeous, love the ribbon and sweet images.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.