Friday, September 15, 2017

It's September Release Day at Paper Sweeties

Hello, my creative blog friends!  Welcome by today as I share a card I created for the Paper Sweeties September Release Party.  There are two FABULOUS new stamp sets in the Paper Sweeties store today, and LOTS of other great stamp sets, sweet cuts, and embellishments to go along with them.  I combined stamps from both of the new stamp sets for this card.
First, I stamped the larger envelope onto a striped patterned paper and cut them with the Happy Mail Sweet Cut, and stamped the series of three smaller envelopes onto cream card stock and cut them with the Sweet Cut.  I cut a square using the awesome Square Scalloped Frames Sweet Cuts out of red and white polka dot paper as the background for my focal point and zig-zag stitched around it, and placed the stamped "mail/envelopes" on top of that.
There are two Marshmallow Sequins and one Strawberry Sequin on the top left of my card.  At the bottom, I stamped my sentiment using the Sent From My Heart Stamp Set and machine stitched that just a bit.  It's a very simple card, but Paper Sweeties makes it so easy to create something lovely without much effort.  Yup, they're just that cute!
For my second card, I combined the two new sets.  I used the large envelope, sentiment and cancelled postage stamp from the new Happy Mail Stamp Set and cut them out with the coordinating Happy Mail Sweet Cuts; and I used the smaller envelopes, arrows, and floating hearts from the new Sent From My Heart Stamp Set and cut them with the coordinating Sent From My Heart Sweet Cuts.
I also used two Strawberry Sequins and one Blueberry Sequin to accent my sentiment.  These two fun new stamp sets work well individually, or combined; and also compliment all the other adorable stamps and cuts found at Paper Sweeties.  Why not treat yourself to something new!
Here's the complete list of all my Paper Sweeties team-mates who have prepared something special for you today showcasing these lovely new stamp sets along with some of their Paper Sweeties favorites.  You won't want to miss a thing.  And....don't forget about the September challenge taking place on the Paper Sweeties Blog where you could win a $25 gift certificate and a chance to be a Guest Designer at Paper Sweeties!
Stay sweet,
Karen


7 comments:

  1. What lovely details...They are both adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp set. Very cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Karen! Awesome polka dots, stripes, and fab stitching on your first card! And, second card is so fun in the red, white, and blue! Great way to incorporate the washi tape! I thought I'd use it, too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable cards!! I love the new products! Awesome job.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards and I LOVE the stitching on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun stamp set and love your sweet creations. The real stitching is awesome. Sweet pretty cards. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.