Friday, June 15, 2018

June Release Day at Paper Sweeties

It's here, friends!  It's the SWEETEST day of the month as Paper Sweeties releases their adorable new sets - Treat Box Home & Garden Add-Ons Stamp Set and coordinating Treat Box Home & Garden Add-Ons Sweet Cuts.  They are SO cute, and they work so well with several other Paper Sweeties sets.  As I showed yesterday, these sets work well with the Home Is Where Your Story Begins set; and as I'm showing today, it also works great with last month's new Treat Box Sweet Cuts.  This adorable little treat box can also be turned into a sweet little house, or.....as in this case where it became a wooden "log" cabin.
Using the Treat Box Home & Garden Add-Ons Stamp Set and Treat Box Home & Garden Add-Ons-Sweet Cuts, I stamped and cut a sidewalk, the flower pot and flowers, the door (with small heart), the window, and chimney, as well as the awning and shutters which were both cut from wool felt.  I attached some Cookie Dough Seam Binding, Mint Seam Binding, and some Cookie Dough Sequins and Strawberry Sequins to the awning.
I am SMITTEN with this sweet little house/treat box.  There are SO MANY adorable things you can do with it.  I highly suggest this particular product just for the endless gift-giving crafty possibilities it holds.  To see even more inspiration using these sweet products, I invite you to visit all my talented teammates by clicking the links below:

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you again tomorrow.
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says Anything But A Card

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet house treat box, Karen! Great touch with using the felt! Pretty sequins and ribbon, too! Lovely project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how cute is this?? :)
    Pinned!
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524497391016/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen what a treasure, so very pretty!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.