Wednesday, August 15, 2018

It's Paper Sweeties New Release Day!

Hurray!  Today is the much-anticipated day you've been waiting for.....Paper Sweeties new August Release is available for purchase as of today in the Paper Sweeties Shop.  You can pick up the adorable and versatile Congrats Stamp Set and coordinating Congrats Sweet Cuts to help you create something sweet for your friends and family members as they celebrate their many achievements.  This cute set has several different words to help you create the perfect sentiment for an engagement, a new job, or just about any event you can imagine.  It's a great set to have on hand to create those special cards people just LOVE to receive.....and when they know you've lovingly made it with your own two hands, it's even more special and becomes a cherished momento.  Here's what I created for today's post using the new Paper Sweeties August Release.

I cut a card base from a glittery paper and then layered it with a piece of chipboard/cardboard.  I used the Congrats Sweet Cut to cut the word congrats three times/from three different colors of the glittery paper.  I glued each congrats word to the cardboard base.  Underneath the glittery words, I stamped an adorable decorative bar from the Wishing You Stamp Set; and then I cut a small heart out of the glittery pink paper using a small heart die from last month's new Treat Box/House Add-Ons Home & Garden Sweet Cuts.  I placed that sweet little glittery heart in the center of the decorative bar, and underneath that I stamped the words (way to go!) using the new Congrats Stamp Set.  I love how it turned out, and I can already see how much FUN this new set is going to be every time I use it.

Here's the list of all my talented teammates who have created some Paper Sweeties goodness to share with you today.  You won't want to miss any of their adorable projects.  And.....don't forget about the BIG CELEBRATION taking place all month long on the Paper Sweeties Blog as we celebrate the 6th Birthday of Paper Sweeties.  There's a special challenge with a $100 gift certificate as the prize, lots of inspiration, and special promotions taking place so don't forget to stop by and join in on all the fun!
Karen

Here's where I'm playing along:

Happy Little Stampers - August Challenge: Anything Goes With Dies - I used the new Congrats die-cut set from Paper Sweeties.   I also stamped the sentiment at the bottom, and placed a glittery heart die-cut in the center.

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of your design that created a stunning card Karen. What an eye catcher!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.