Monday, September 10, 2018

Lawn Fawn STAMPtember Celebration

Well, I don't know about all of you.....but I've been having fun creating a couple projects this month in celebration of STAMPtember and a cross promotion between Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp.  Since I love both, I knew that I wanted to play along and create some fun Lawn Fawn projects.  I shared my first (a card) yesterday.  Today, I'm sharing an acorn project with you.  I saw a cute acorn project on a friend's Facebook page, and I was inspired to do something "similar"ish???
Anyway, I printed an acorn shape (from Pinterest) and created my own sort of acorn.  I traced the top piece onto vellum to make a piece to cover the sequins.  I used the adorable Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn to decorate my card (the sentiment, pumpkins, sun flower and bird).  It's a fairly simple project, but it's cute because this Lawn Fawn stamp set is so cute.  I'll be sharing my little acorn in the challenges listed below.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Stamp On It for STAMPtember" so I used a Lawn Fawn stamp set called Happy Harvest.

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge - Challenge #36 (See Challenge Badge and Inspiration Mood Board Below) - I used the adorable Happy Harvest Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn to create my little acorn project.
Simon Says Stamp Blog - SSS Celebrates STAMPtember With Lawn Fawn - I used the Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn on this little acorn project.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation Karen - love the vellum shaker element, and the wee bird over the beautiful stamens at the top is a perfect finishing detail
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute design! I love the vellum with shaker sequins! It is such a fun idea. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a lovely day! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and clever card design - and what a great take on the mood board! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome! LOVE your acorn shape!! love that bird at the top!!! amazing texture all over, too! LOVE! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.