Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind

Welcome by today, everyone!  It's time to CELEBRATE Autumn with the new Paper Sweeties as we wrap up our October Release......and just wait until you see the two adorable new sets that were released this month.  There's the adorable I'm Nuts About You and the sweet Happy Fall Y'all - and they're both available now in the Paper Sweeties Shop.  They are SO sweet!
The card I'm sharing today showcases the new I'm Nuts About You Stamp Set, and uses several of the adorable sentiments (words) found in this great new set.  I laid some patterned papers in place, and then I stamped Jake, cut him out using the Jake Sweet Cut, and dressed him in the new outfit found in the I'm Nuts About You Stamp Set.  I also stamped the heading sentiment (My Favorite Things) on a sticker, and stamped all the other words from this set on a journalling card to help Jake share all the things he loves (as do all of us, really) about Autumn.
The tiny little leaves and acorn on the journalling card are also found in this sweet stamp set; as are the larger acorns that I stamped on a ruler patterned paper and placed at the top and bottom of my card.  I also attached some layered Cookie Dough Sequins, Orange Creamsicle Sequins and Green Apple Sequins and accented my card with them just because they're so darn cute!
Now, if you will be so kind as to click on the links (below); you will be taken directly to the blogs of each of my talented teammates who have prepared some Paper Sweeties inspirations for you using these fabulous new stamp sets and other Paper Sweeties favorites.  You will be delighted by all the inspiration you'll find.
Thanks again for stopping by, and don't forget to stop by Paper Sweeties to do some shopping.  I just know you will LOVE these new sets.  They're just SO much fun to play and create with, and it's really time you treated yourself.  You won't regret it.  Have a wonderful day!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Karen. I love everything it says about fall. It would be nice if fall would visit southwest Florida but it looks like our only season since April is summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.