Sunday, October 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties October Release Sneak Peek

Welcome by, friends!  Today is the Paper Sweeties October New Release Sneak Peek Day, and my teammates and I are sharing several sweet projects we've created using the two fabulous new stamp sets from the Paper Sweeties new October Release.  I'm sharing a warm and wonderful little Autumn card that combines stamps from both of the sweet new sets - Happy Fall Y'all and I'm Nuts About You Stamp Sets.  I used warm patterned papers from a sweet line called Farmhouse by Crate Paper to create the base of my card.  Next, I cut a tag from a piece of burnt orange corrugated cardboard using the For You Sweet Cuts tag.  Oh my heart, these two new stamp sets are SO adorable!
I stamped the image Happy Fall Y'all on a sticker, and also stamped and placed the acorn from the new I'm Nuts About You Stamp Set just off-setting the sentiment.  I placed all that onto the corrugated For You stitched tag.  At the bottom of the tag, I added several pumpkins that are also included in the new I'm Nuts About You Stamp Set.  I stamped the pumpkins on an organge-ey patterned paper, colored them a bit with my Copics, and cut them out.  The border on the right-hand side of my card uses the scalloped border found in the adorable Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.
And finally.....I added a very small journalling sticker at the lower right side of my card with some vintage scotch tape, washi tape, a Tim Holtz mini staple, and I stamped the word #blessed from the Happy Fall Y'All Stamp Set.   I love all the cute little sentiments found in each of Paper Sweeties sweet sets, and some of my favorite are the adorable on-trend hashtag sentiments.  So perfect when making cards for the younger generation (cuz it's all about the hashtags with them, you know....LOL).  In fact, Jake made up a cute hashtag the other day.  He used the hashtag #superjake and said that it has something to do with his Halloween costume, so stay tuned for our tomorrow's post as well.  There's always something fun, fabulous and SWEET happening at Paper Sweeties.
Below is the list of all my talented Paper Sweeties teammates who have prepared something adorable to share with you today.  I hope that you will stop by to see their sweet creations and say hello.  There is always something adorably sweet and special awaiting you at Paper Sweeties.  Stop by often, treat yourself, and have a wonderful time creating with your sweet new products.  You will LOVE everything you see at Paper Sweeties.  Don't forget to visit us again tomorrow and Tuesday for even more inspiration.



Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen! I love all the layers and the corrugated tag has so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Karen! You always use such a fab collection of wonderful papers! Love the tag, pumpkins, and journaling sticker! Take care and praying for you to have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. liking all of the papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Karen - love all the wee added details
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.