Thursday, November 15, 2018

It's Release Day at Paper Sweeties!

Hurray!  It's finally time for the FABULOUS new release at Paper Sweeties, and that means you are able to purchase the AMAZING new Merry Stamp Set as of today.  You will absolutely LOVE this sweet new set....not only at Christmas time, but all year long.  In fact, yesterday I shared a sweet wedding card using this lovely new stamp set.  If you missed that post, you can see it here
Today I'm sharing another card I created with the new Merry Stamp Set.  This one uses the cute sentiment FA LA LA.  I also added a library card that is stamped with Jingle All The Way and Abigail.  I stamped pretty Abigail and picked out a Winter outfit and shoes for her from the Holly Jolly Holiday Stamp Set.  I also added the holly and berries found in our Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Stamp Set, and cut them with the coordinating Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Sweet Cuts.
I added some red baker's twine to my card as well as some Strawberry Sequins, Green Apple Sequins and Sugar Sprinkles Sequins.  The candy cane in Abigail's hand is also from the Holly Jolly Holiday Stamp Set.  You see, all of Paper Sweeties products work together and compliment one another so well.  You will absolutely LOVE everything at Paper Sweeties.
Here's the link with links for all my Paper Sweeties teammates who have something special to share with you today.  There's always something wonderful to find at Paper Sweeties, so I hope you'll stop by often for inspiration, shopping, new products, and so much more!
Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Love the library card in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I LOVE your coloring and the collage on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail is so sweet but then the name GAIL is there - I wanted to be called Abigail--- so my sisters and all change our names or the spellings of them to fit us! hehehe -Sweet card - and sweet Abigail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.