Monday, December 10, 2018

More December Christmas Card Fun

Welcome by today, friends!  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at this card I made to celebrate along with Paper Sweeties this month.  There are special sales and promotions, new products, lots of great inspiration, and of course the ADORABLE Paper Sweeties Shop where you can find the sweetest of things!
Have you SEEN this adorable new set?  It's called Merry Christmas Y'all and it's my new Christmas FAVORITE!!  I can't seem to put it down.  Seriously!  I'm absolutely smitten with it; and guess what.....it comes with matching Sweet Cuts (coordinating dies for the truck and tree).  I used just the Merry Christmas Y'all Sweet Cuts to cut the two green trees from wool felt.
I stamped the cream wool felt tree using the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Sweet Cuts; which was always my favorite until the new set came out.  And now...I simply LOVE them both!   I cut the white tree and stamped it with the adorable tree found in the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe stamp set.
The adorable sentiment (JOY) was stamped using the new Merry Stamp Set which is the cutest sentiment set.  Oooohhh....it's lovely!  I also added some Cookie Dough Sequins to my trees, and I added a little bow to the chipboard piece using a length of Cookie Dough Seam Binding.  The yellow stars at the tops of all my trees were cut using the star found in the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Sweet Cuts.
There are so many fabulous products at Paper Sweeties to help YOU create something extra sweet.  Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to visit the Paper Sweeties Blog to see all we have going on this month.  You won't want to miss one single day of the Paper Sweeties December Celebration.

Karen

I'm linking up here:
ChouxChoux Paper Art - Lori Hairston's Visions of Sugarplums - Challenge #2Home for Christmas.  I really do believe that as long as you have the desire to celebrate Christmas, you can celebrate it anywhere.  "Home" becomes what you make of it as our lives change.  I'm blessed to have a home where we can celebrate CHRISTmas.  JOY is what I feel as I celebrate Christmas.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Wrap It Up - I love to decorate the tree even more than decorating packages.  BUT....you have to get up the TREE before you can place those "wrapped up" gifts underneath it!!!  And..I "wrapped up" my card with a bow.

Simon Says Stamp Monday - B Is For.... With this card, once again, B is for BRINGING home the tree!!

Simon Says Stamp - Christmas Card Day Celebration!!  I'm always happy to play along at Simon Says Stamp when I can.

8 comments:

  1. Love how you mixed up the stamping and felt pieces, Karen! Thanks for sharing with us at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love those felt Christmas trees. So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Karen, and so inspired to stamp on the felt!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Karen, great truck on that set... Love that you cut the trees from felt...and the word tree is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Merry Christmas ❤❤❤ merry christmas gif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card! I LOVE the felt trees... they really add some POP!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the felt trees, they make me wish I could reach through the computer screen to touch them. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am in love with your felt trees and the sentiment center tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.