Sunday, December 23, 2018

Paper Sweeties December Celebration

Welcome by, everyone.  I hope you've been enjoying every day in December with Paper Sweeties.  If you missed any of the fabulous inspiration from Days 1-22 before you arrived here today, you can see the complete list on the Paper Sweeties Blog.  This is also where you can learn about special sales and promotions, see all the latest products, and find out about any special challenges or give-aways. There's always something extra sweet and fun going over at Paper Sweeties.  In hopes of inspiring you today, I've made this sweet multi tag set using several of my Paper Sweeties Christmas favorites along with the fabulous new Merry Christmas Y'all Stamp Set and the coordinating Merry Christmas Y'all Sweet Cuts.  I really hope you've already ordered yourself a set before they're gone.   I know this is a set I will use over and over again.  It's just SO sweet.
I can't seem to put down this ADORABLE new truck and tree set from Paper Sweeties.  I've had so much fun creating with this new Merry Christmas Y'all set, and I know that you will love it too.  I stamped the truck and colored it in blue for this project.  I stamped it with the #noel sentiment found in the Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Stamp Set.  I also stamped and cut the holly berries and ivy found in the Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Sweet Cuts.  The larger tag is cut using the For You Sweet Cuts.
Using the Merry Christmas Y'all Sweet CutsI cut the tree from deep green wool felt three times, and I layered them with 3-D tape to give this tree extra depth and dimension.  I cut the tree trunk from a wood-grain patterned paper and inked it with Mud Pie Brown Ink.  I also added some miniature rusty paper clips to  my tags.  ALL of the products found at Paper Sweeties are adorable, and work so well in combination with all the goodies they carry.  Sweetness and creativity await you!
The holly ivy and holly berries were stamped and cut using the Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Stamp Set & Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Sweet Cuts, and I attached some ribbon snippets.  The large tag itself was cut from wood-grain patterned paper using the tag found in the For You Sweet Cuts.  This is a super versatile and basic tag that I use a lot - all year long.  It's a highly useful die-cut that (along with all Paper Sweeties Cuts) are able to easily cut through paper, fabric, felt, materials, etc.  As you can see....I also created four smaller tags.  These smaller tags were cut using one of the four sweet tags found in the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.  This is another wonderfully useful tag set, just a bit smaller than the For You Sweet Cuts tag.

I used paper scraps, and added the holly berries and ivy from the Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Stamp Set.  Each sentiment (Faith, Hope, Joy and Love) was stamped using the sweet new Merry Stamp Set released last month.  Adorbs!  And don't you just LOVE all the cute hashtag ### sentiments at Paper Sweeties?   SO cute.
I sure hope you've been stopping by Paper Sweeties every day this month so that you won't miss any of the excitement and fun, but if you missed anything just stop and by and follow the links to all the amazing inspiration.
How adorable are those sentiments from the Merry Stamp Set or the holly and ivy from the sweet Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Stamp Set......SO adorable!   I just love all the sweet products found at Paper Sweeties, and you will too!  These simple little tags turned out SO cute using these darling products to adorn them.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and for leaving me some love.  It's greatly appreciated.  You really will love all the fun, excitement and inspiration happening at Paper Sweeties this month; so be sure to stop by often.

Blessings,
Karen

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #460 - Red, Green, White - Christmas



7 comments:

  1. C'est tout à fait charmant Karen, bonnes fêtes à toi et à ta famille, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing set of tags - love them all! I adore the truck colored in blue ... the holly and berries are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous Karen - love this! So much love and inspiration here.
    Christmas blessings to you and yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the felt and truck and everything! TFS Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That turned out awesome! LOVE the felt! Wishing you & your Family a Very Merry Christmas!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the tags are lovely! Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Holidays!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sending this message.
    Message from Santa Claus elfisanta.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.