Monday, January 14, 2019

Winter Fun at Paper Sweeties

Hello, sweet friends!  Thanks for stopping by today as my Paper Sweeties Teammates and I share some fun new projects we've created using a few of our Winter favorites.  There are SO many fabulous stamp sets and matching die-cuts (Sweet Cuts) available at Paper Sweeties.  You can't go wrong.....from the sweetest of stamps and matching dies to the Sequins, Seam Binding, Patterned Papers, Inks and more...you're sure to find something extra sweet for your crafting needs.
My card today was created using the coffee mug, steam, cupcake and candy sticks found in the SUPER sweet Homemade With Love Stamp Set and the sentiment on the cup (JOY) is from the awesome new Merry Stamp Set.  I also added some luscious Licorice Seam Binding to create my bow, and I topped that with wool felt holly leaves and berries that were cut using the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Sweet Cuts.
I also created a quick matching envelope for this fun Winter card.  I used the cupcake and candy stick found in the SUPER sweet Homemade With Love Stamp Set and stamped the envelope to match the card.  It's quick and easy, and Paper Sweeties' sweet stamps can help make your envelopes just as cute as your cards.
Like I mentioned earlier, all of Paper Sweeties' products work together to compliment one another so nicely.  You really will LOVE everything you find at Paper Sweeties, and they're sets you're sure to use over and over again for years to come.  I do hope you will stop by Paper Sweeties to look around and shop; and that you'll visit the Paper Sweeties Blog for lots of great inspiration.

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Card + Matching Envelope" - See my photo just above for the matching envelope to this sweet card.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Karen! I love the plaid paper on the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the sweet elements in this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.