Friday, March 8, 2019

Green, Green Everywhere

Well, here we are in March already.  It seems that the older I get, the faster time seems to pass by me.  Our precious little granddaughter, Taylee, is already going on five months.  I miss her every day, and can't believe how quickly she's growing, learning and changing.  What a blessing to watch our daughter enjoying her own little one as much as we enjoyed watching her grow and develop into the beautiful lady God planned for her to be.  It's a blessing like no other, and we're so excited to see what the Lord has planned for Taylee's life.
I made this sweet little card today using some patterned papers and stickers from Echo Park (Reflections Collection by Lori Whitlock), JilliBean Soup ephemera, half a die-cut doily, a sentiment die-cut (thanks) from Studio Calico, lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon products including the Mulberry Leaf, Natural Crochet LaceStamens and Mulberry Flowers, Seam Binding, and Green Burlap Ribbon.

Lots of green as you can see.  And that was inspired by the fun challenge over at Mod Squad.  I love to play along in challenges when I'm able, and I was honored to earn a Top 3 honor in their last challenge.  Now, I forge forward hoping for an actual "win", which hasn't happened for me in a very very long time.  But a girl can dream...and create, and keep trying.  If we didn't have to struggle a bit, it would be called a "Challenge" now, would it?  Thanks for joining me on my crafty journey.

Blessings,
Karen

Mod Squad Challenge - Green, Green Everywhere

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Challenge #119 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card. Love all of the green colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shades of green... Very pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about time going by quicker the older you get -- I was just thinking the same thing this week!
    This is a gorgeous card (as always) -- love your take on the green challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! It is neat to see a card in different shades of green as I rarely craft with that color palette. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cutie green - so sad your grand-daughter is not close by - it is such a blessing to have my youngest Carson - visit and spend the night often-- the teens [they are living their own life - Ha!] blessings and hoping random.org goes with Pick me - Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbe et tellement frais, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful!! I love the vintage look and all the feminine lace. Great take on the Green, Green Everywhere challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's March "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.