Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Angels Among Us

Welcome today, sweet blog friends!  It's time for a FUN new Anything Goes challenge and I really hope that you will link up with us.  Word Art Wednesday offers an encouraging place to share your art, and to have the opportunity to win some really fabulous prizes.  Of course, we always LOVE seeing your cards and projects linked up with us, and you could win the awesome prize.  For this new challenge, our sponsor is Taylored Expressions.  I've always loved this company.  I first started buying their gorgeous 100% Wool Felt, and soon fell in love with all their wonderful stamps and inks.  Now, I just can't get enough.

The card I made uses a set that I guess must be retired at Taylored Expressions because I can't find it on their site any longer.  I sure do love it, and I've used it quite a bit.  Well, no worries....they have LOTS of great stamp sets.  In fact, I own a few of them.  There's something for everyone at Taylored Expressions.  It's a really fun shop.  Anyway...I stamped the heart and the angel, added some baker's twine, a Maya Road ticket, a miniature rusty paper clip, and the word art scripture sentiment that I hand cut into strips.

Here are the fun challenges (listed and linked below) where I'll be sharing my card.  I sure do hope that YOU will stop by Word Art Wednesday to play along in our (always) Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenges.  I love seeing everyone's art linked up with us, and it's just always more fun when everyone can come by to play along.  We really hope to see you there!  Have a blessed and creative week.

Blessings to you,
Karen

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Stamp It - I stamped the red heart (from Taylored Expressions) as well as the angel/wings (from Papertrey Ink).



5 comments:

  1. such a lovely card - I really like that angel... pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Karen, and I love the way you have used the scripture!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen!! Gorgeous card, colors and angel 🙂
    I love the way you have used the verse!
    Blessings!
    Lidia R.
    My blog http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    Dt at http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
    DT Coordinator at http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so important to remember!! A great card to send to someone in the throws of bad news especially!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.