Saturday, November 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind

What a treat to have you stop by my blog today for the New Release Rewind for Paper Sweeties.  And if you've been here for the Sneak Peek post, the New Release Day, and today's post....well, then thank you three-fold.  I'm humbled to think that my creativity would bring anyone by, so....it makes me smile.  I enjoy working with Paper Sweeties adorable products SO much each and every month.  Well, this month was no exception to that fact.  I've been having so much fun creating my tags and cards for this month's New Release at Paper Sweeties.  I know that you will love these two new sets as much as I do.  The new Blessed Stamp Set and the new Truck Add-Ons: Occasions Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts are absolutely delightful.
For today's Release Rewind, I've created another fun Paper Sweeties card that combines the two fun new sets with some of my other Paper Sweeties favorites.  I started with some patterned papers, and I cut two larger sized tags with the For You Tag Sweet Cuts, and the smaller using the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.  On the smaller tag, I stamped the sentiment (Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice) using the new Truck Add On: Occasions Stamp Set.   I used this same new set to stamp the pumpkins, and I used the coordinating Sweet Cuts to cut the pumpkins.
These two new sets can definitely be used during the holidays as well as all year long.  Like all of the products at Paper Sweeties, they're super versatile and useful during the entire year for all sorts of different projects.  They'll make a nice little addition to your stamp/crafting supply.  SO FUN and with endless creative possibilities!
Each tag has some bundled Natural Burlap String topped with several Cookie Dough Sequins, Orange Creamsicle Sequins, Strawberry Sequins, Blueberry Sequins and Green Apple Sequins.  At Paper Sweeties, there's always a perfect color of Seam Binding, Sequins or a perfect Accessory for every project, and all the cutest stamps and dies as well.  Each of my talented teammates has prepared something special to inspire and delight you today.  I hope you'll visit and enjoy each one.  And don't forget to grab these two new fabulous sets from Paper Sweeties before they're gone.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. Super fun Karen - I like how you put all the elements on your work! Fabulous - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with Jake in those overalls! Lots of pretty details as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.