Saturday, December 21, 2019

Cityscape Christmas Greeting

Hello, sweet blog friends!  Welcome by my blog today as I share a quick card that was created 100% JUST FOR FUN.  No Design Team assignments, no deadlines to meet...just some fun in my craft room while everyone else was busy doing other things today.  There are some challenges where I was itching to play along, and I'm happy that I had time to create a card to enter and join in (some of) the creative fun happening in our fabulous crafting community.

For my Cityscape Card (above), I used some Echo Park patterned papers, and My Mind's Eye (Cozy Christmas) chipboard, sentiment, ephemera and stickers to create my card on a light greenish Bazzill card stock base.  I attached my chipboard cityscape and berry sprig, and adorned the card with some red, natural and olive bundled burlap strings, red, white, blue and green double head stamens, and a few festive berries from my stash.

Thank you once again for stopping by my blog today.  Our house is a bit chaotic, but a whole lot of fun at the same time.  I made a big breakfast for everyone, and the kids are watching a movie now while I'm finding some blogging time.  I'm always SO grateful for your visits to  my blog.

Here are the challenges where I've been wanting to play along, and am excited to link up:

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Christmas/Winter Theme


4 comments:

  1. Super fun and cute! Thanks for linking up at ModSquad challenge Karen! Always and honor to see your work! Blessings and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, a really lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Karen, and it fits the challenge of the cityscape perfectly- it's always a blessing to be able to create with no deadlines.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.