Wednesday, January 15, 2020

It's Paper Sweeties Jan. New Release Day

Hurray!  It's finally the 15th of the month, and there are two DARLING new sets available at Paper Sweeties.  There's a cute new Life Begins After Coffee Stamp Set featuring several adorable coffee images and sentiments that I featured yesterday in my Sneak Peek Blog Post.  And, there's also the FUN new We Go Together Stamp Set featuring a delicious donut, a peppy piece of toast, and a cuddly cup of coffee in addition to several fun sentiments.  You can find it ALL in the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit.
My card for today started with a piece of white card stock as my base.  I also used the white card stock to cut several small squares from the Scalloped Square Sweet Cuts, and I colored the centers of each square a pale yellow with my Copics.  I stamped the donuts, toast and coffee cups as well as the sentiments using the darling new We Go Together Stamp Set and colored them with my Copics as well.  The sentiments are also from the new We Go Together Stamp Set.  These new sets are SO cute and SO much fun, and they can be found in the Paper Sweeties 1st Quarter Sweet Kit.
I also made a matching tag using the For You Sweet Cuts.  I added the same images and sentiment again using the new We Go Together Stamp Set.  To my tag, I added some Raspberry Sequins, Bubblegum Sequins and Cookie Dough Sequins, and tied a bow with Watermelon Seam Binding and Frosting Seam Binding.  All of the products at Paper Sweeties work together and compliment one another so well.  And don't forget that both of these sweet new sets are available as of today in the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit at Paper Sweeties.
Be sure to visit my talented teammates who have each prepared DARLING Paper Sweeties New Release samples for you:


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Thanks again for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. I love the layout that you did with the card. And the tag is so cute too. I will need to check out their kits. Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card with all the scalloped squares - adorable for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and sweet!!! Love so much both your creations, and the sketch with the scallop squares of your card is just AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing! It's great for using scraps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen what wonderful projects, and such sweet images you had to work with and you have made the most of them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.