Friday, February 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties February Favorites

Welcome by today, sweet blog friends.  Happy Valentine's Day to you all.  Today, tomorrow and Sunday my Paper Sweeties teammates and I are sharing some FAB new projects featuring some of our favorite products from Paper Sweeties.  There are SO many adorable stamps, sweet cuts, inks, seam binding and goodies from which to choose.  Here's what I came up with to share with you today.
My first card was 100% inspired by the talented Deb Fells. I immediately fell in love with Deb's unique use of these gorgeous patterned papers, and I used her design for the base of my card.  AND...I knew right away that I had the perfect Paper Sweeties products to recreate the rest of the card.  So, I purchased the same patterned papers that Deb had used on her card, and then I put my own Paper Sweeties spin on it.  I cut my heart using the adorable With Love Sweet Cuts.  This heart has a darling laced edge, and is a two-piece (just in case you want to cut the heart/edge separately, or variate papers as I did with this Sweet Cut on my second card - shown at bottom) and is a Valentine's Day essential for every crafter.  It's just a great Sweet Cut to own.
Next, I added a bow that includes some jute, white tulle, lengths of Bubblegum Seam Binding, and is topped with some lovely pink roses.  The sentiment on this card (love you to pieces) is found in the adorable Love You To Pieces Stamp Set, which contains several sweet sentiments in this lovely font.  I stamped the sentiment in Coal Ink.  The finishing little touches include some flat white sequins topped with Paper Sweeties' adorable flower-shaped/cupped Bubblegum Sequins.  These sweet and uniquely shaped Sequins come in well more than a dozen vibrant colors, and are SO fun.
Because I love these patterned papers so much, and because Paper Sweeties carries SO many adorable products to feature, I decided to create a second card to share with you today.  My second card again uses the adorable With Love Sweet Cut. As I mentioned above, I cut the inner and outer cuts from different patterned papers for the heart on this second card.  In the center of the heart, in Coal Ink I stamped the sentiment (Friends Are Kisses Blown to Us By Angels) which is found in the A Friend Is Stamp Set.  Oh, how I love this stamp set as well.  I'm really not kidding or exaggerating when I say that Paper Sweeties is filled with adorable stamps.  For sure!


This card is also adorned with ivory jute, Blueberry Seam Binding, white tulle, and some paper roses.  I cut a scalloped border from a pink woodgrain patterned paper (left side) using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.  Oh my, I almost forgot to mention all the fabulous Ink Pads carried at Paper Sweeties.  My cards use the Mud Pie, Coal, and Ballerina Ink Pads.  These pads are small, but they're a great value at just $3, they stamp very nicely (as you can see on my sentiments and inked edges) and they come in (approx.) 13 gorgeous colors.  Yes, there's SO MUCH to see at Paper Sweeties.  And, there's much inspiration for you to see on the blogs of my talented teammates.
Here are the links to the blogs of my talented Paper Sweeties teammates, and I know their creations will delight and inspire you.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We sure do hope that you'll stop by again tomorrow and Sunday for more inspiration and fun.  And don't forget to visit Paper Sweeties to see all the gorgeous products waiting for you there.  Debbie always has something new and exciting to share.  Happy crafting, everyone.



Have a blessed day,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Two or More Patterned Papers


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Karen - love that heart die set!! and you have used it to great effect on both cards
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Karen. I love all of the beautiful embellishments and paper. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.