Sunday, March 15, 2020

It's New Release Day at Paper Sweeties

Well, hurray!  It's finally New Release Day at Paper Sweeties, and the brand new Sorry Stamp Set and coordinating Sorry Sweet Cuts are now available for sale.  You will be delighted with this FUN new set.  It contains this adorable band-aid image along with the big SORRY stamp and cut.  There are so many cute images and sentiments in this great new set.  I really think you'll like it.
I used the For You Sweet Cuts to cut my white tag, and I added the word sorry in red glitter using the new Sorry Sweet Cuts to cut it.  Along with the word (sorry) on the tag, I also stamped and cut two band-aids (I cut them from an actual large Band-aid) using the new Sorry Stamp Set and coordinating Sorry Sweet Cuts.  I attached the tag to the top of a muslin bag with a length of sweet red baker's twine.
On the muslin bag, I stamped the band-aid three more times (twice in Poppy Red Ink and once in Coal Black Ink); and I also continued my stamped sentiment (you're under the weather) using the Coal Ink Pad.  All the sentiments in this new Sorry Stamp Set are so cute, and you get lots of different options to cover a variety of different occasions.  For instance, the card I'm sharing tomorrow using this set is a fun birthday card.  Super versatile!
OM Cuteness here.....right?  Paper Sweeties has so many adorable sweet Stamp Sets, Sweet Cuts, colors of Seam Binding and Ink Pads, and...oh, SO much more.  Why not stop by and treat yourself to this month's New Release along with a few other FAB favorites from Paper Sweeties.
By the way, YES, I realize that I'm sharing a lot of photos today.  LOL  But...I just wanted y'all to be able to really see how CUTE the new Sorry Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts set is, and some of the ways it can be used. Oh, and here's some more good news: there's additional inspiration awaiting you today.  Just click on the names w/links below, and you'll be taken directly to the blogs of each of my talented Paper Sweeties teammates, and I know they'll have something prepared for you that will delight and excite you.  It's really a fun and inspiring hop, and I encourage you to stop at Paper Sweeties as well.  SO much FUN!
I really hope that you enjoy what each of my teammates has prepared for you.  They're SO talented, and the new Sorry Stamp Set is just SO super cute.  Please let me know if you have any questions at all.  Have a wonderful week, everyone.  Here are the links I promised you:


Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a wonderful project Karen - love how you have stamped on fabric and achieved such clear impressions. Stunning work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.