Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties June New Release Rewind - Part 2

Well, I'm fixin' to SQUEAL because the June New Release at Paper Sweeties is just SO "stinking" cute.  Get it?  Stinking?  the cute pig?  LOL  OK, seriously.....this new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts are such a darling little set.  I just love the Big Barn, the chubby little pig🐖, and all those sweet sentiments in this set.  There's just no end to the creative possibilities....especially when you start to combine Paper Sweeties sets together as I've done with this card.  I combined the new stamp set with approximately four other Paper Sweeties stamps and cuts/products to create this fun card.  This is my second card today, and I do hope you'll check out This FUN Card I made using the adorable 🐖 from the new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sets.  Squeal.
I started with a green cardstock base and then added a white cardstock paper to which I cut a peep hole using the new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sweet Cuts to die-cut the little window where you'll see the piglet peeking through.  I used some paints on my background, and I cut the sunshine using the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Sweet Cuts.  I also stamped the (awesome and darling) Truck using our Merry Christmas Y'all Stamp Set.  I colored it my Copics and cut it out using the coordinating Merry Christmas Y'all Sweet Cuts.
The first part of my sentiment (I'm Fixin' To...) is from our Hey Y'All Stamp Set, and then the second part (Squeal...) is found in the new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set.  Well, I couldn't stop there.  I wanted to fill the back of the pick-up truck with felt flowers.  So, I used the small flower die found in the Basket Add On - Hoppy Easter Sweet Cuts to cut several flowers.  I also used a small die found in the What's Up Chickie Sweet Cuts to cut a few green felt leaves.  For most of the flower centers, I hand cut (wonky) circles, and in the centers of the rest, I added some Sugar Sprinkles Sequins.
I just love to combine products from Paper Sweeties because they all compliment one another so nicely.  Alone or together, you will LOVE all the sweet products from Paper Sweeties; and they're sure to help you create something wonderful.  Here are the links to each of my talented teammates who have prepared something fun to inspire you today.  We hope you'll stop by Paper Sweeties Blog often for lots of inspiration, special promotions, and loads of great shopping.
Thanks for visiting.
Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie - these wee piggies make the most adorable cards Karen
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! This is such a cute card! I am definitely ordering this set on my next Paper Sweeties order.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.