Tuesday, July 14, 2020

July Look Back With Paper Sweeties

Welcome by today, everyone.  You're probably a lover of all things at Paper Sweeties like I am.  And just like me, you probably enjoy taking a look back at all their adorable stamp sets and products.  There are just SO many cute stamp sets and dies, and I love any excuse to pull out some of my old favorites.  It's always a lot of fun creating a new card using these sweet supplies.  And at Paper Sweeties, oh believe me, I have LOTS of favorites.....and so will you!
For this fun card, I reached back into my bin of Paper Sweeties favorites and used a darling set called  Beach Therapy Stamp Set and I used the darling Beach Therapy Stamp Set to stamp the seaweed (twice), bubbles (several times), jelly fish and sentiment (Beach Therapy).  And, I used the coordinating Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts to die-cut the seaweed images that I colored with my Copics.  The background of my watercolor paper was created by using a lovely liquid mint watercolor paint from Catherine Pooler.
Paper Sweeties always has the perfect Seam Binding for every project as well.  For this sweet card, I couldn't quite decide if I liked it better with, or without the Seam Binding bow.  You can be the judge as to which looks better.  I took my initial photos without the Sugar Sprinkles Sequins and Seam Binding bow.  Here's the photo of my card WITH the Seam Binding.  I used Cupcake Seam Binding which has sort of a grey tone, and also Mint Seam Binding which is a soft muted green.
Seam Binding always looks so sweet wrapped around a card as it grabs and draws in all those subtle colors, adds texture, and makes the colors of your card POP.  So...do you prefer this card with, or without, the Seam Binding?  It sure is pretty, but I like to show it both ways so that you can decide and so that you can see the versatility of the products at Paper Sweeties.
And just for fun, I also made this little tag which also uses the Beach Therapy Stamp Set to stamp the shell and the adorable sea horse.  I also used the Blessed Stamp Set for the (Happy) sentiment.  The tag itself was cut from white cardstock using the tag For You Sweet Cuts.  Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but ALL of the products at Paper Sweeties work so well together or on their own.  Just plain old CUTE.

Listed above are the names and links to my talented teammates' blogs.  I do hope you'll visit them and leave them just a bit of love for sharing these darling projects with y'all today.  And stop by to visit us soon and often at Paper Sweeties.  You're always sure to find something adorable for your crafting collection.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh Karen what beautiful projects - love your card, that watercolour background is amazing. The seahorse image on the tag made me smile.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.