Sunday, May 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties May New Release Rewind

Welcome back, everyone!  WOW, there have been some AWESOME cards shared this weekend featuring the new GNOME stamps and dies from Paper Sweeties.  If you missed any of the fabulous projects shared each day, you can find all the links over on the Paper Sweeties Blog.  The new Build A Gnome Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts along with the new Craftin' With My Gnomies Photoplay Products are simply ADORABLE, and you will enjoy all the creative possibilities these new sets will offer you.
This card started with a basic white cardstock base to which I attached two of the sweet patterned papers from the Photoplay Craftin' With My Gnomies 6x6 Paper Pad and I machine stitched them to the card base with black thread.  All my images and the sentiment are stamped using the Coal Black Ink Pad.  The gnome pieces are all found in the new Build A Gnome Stamp Set/Sweet Cuts.  The HAPPY sentiment is from the Blessed Stamp Set.
I also cut an Oval Scalloped Frame, and in the center I stenciled a design in Ballerina Pink Ink.  I ran a length of Black Licorice Seam Binding up the left-hand side of my card and tied a bow using Black Licorice Seam Binding, Sugar Sprinkles Seam Binding, and a piece of teal baker's twine topped with a small flower.  There are so many gorgeous shades of crinkled Seam Binding at Paper Sweeties, and you're sure to find some that will match all your crafting projects.  Oh, I also stamped, cut and attached some flowers to my gnome's hat using the flower also found in the new Build A Gnome Stamps and Sweet Cuts.  SO CUTE!
Here are the links to the blogs of my talented teammates, and I know that they will have some more darling inspiration for you today.  We hope that you will stop by Paper Sweeties to pick up these new Build A Gnome Stamp sets so that you'll "gnome" how much fun they are.  Gnome stamps are super popular right now, and these are SO much fun so we hope you don't miss out on getting your Build A Gnome.  Paper Sweeties always wants to encourage creativity and fun.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along in this FUN challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says, "STENCIL IT" so I used a fun stencil behind the gnome in the oval on white paper.  I stenciled with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Oxide Ink.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love the gnome and the colors and embellishments. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.