Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Making Waves w/Brutus Monroe

Thanks for stopping by today, friends.  It's been SO much fun for me creating with the Inspiration Boxes from Brutus Monroe.  When I received my June Inspiration Box called Mermaid Kisses, I was delighted.  I got creating immediately because I had so many ideas running through my mind.
This card started with the deep blue cardstock from the Inspiration Box.  Next, I used one of the foiling sheets (since I don't foil) as my background.  I used various Tim Holtz Oxide Inks to create my blue background.  I used Copics to color all the other images.  For those of you who, like me, don't foil; you can still do SO many fun things with these adorable sheets included in each Inspiration Box.  I make the most of mine each month.
The darling stamp set in this Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box has so many darling images included the mermaid in two poses, treasure chest, various sponges and underwater foliage, fish, cute sentiments and accents.  AND....Mermaid Kisses includes the coordinating die-cuts, which I used.  I attached a few of the sequins from this month's lovely sequin mix.
Any time you find yourself in a creative slump, the Inspiration Box from Brutus Monroe is a great way to spark and regenerate your creative mojo.  I have fun every time I sit down to create using the FUN things found in my Inspiration Box.  Thanks for visiting me today, and please stop by again soon.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Caroline DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card you shared with us.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.