Saturday, August 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties New Release Sneak Peek

Hello, and welcome!  Thank you SO much for stopping by today.  It's time for another FABULOUS New Release at Paper Sweeties, and you're gonna LOVE the darling new Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts.  Every self-respecting Gnome needs his own "gnome sweet gnome", and this new set gives Gnomer Simpson and all his gnomies just that.....the cutest little gnome home ever.
However, since today is "Sneak Peek" Day, I'm not showing off that new home just yet.  As I  like to do with each month's new release from Paper Sweeties, I'm sharing a true peek at the new set.  After all, before a gnome can move into his new gnome home, he needs to get properly caffeinated.  I used some white cardstock along with some of the darling Doodlebug patterned papers from the 3rd Quarter Sweet Kit.  You'll see that everything I stamped and cut (other than the gnome himself) is from patterned papers.  I started by stamping the gnome using the Build A Gnome Stamp Set, I colored him with my Copics, and die-cut him with the sweet cuts.  He's peeking out of the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cut coffee cup.
I cut two Square Scalloped Sweet Cuts and I stamped the first part of my sentiment (There's No Place Like).  The remainder of the sentiment (gnome) is stamped in Coal Black Ink on the coffee cup.  I ran some Strawberry Seam Binding across my card, and tied a bow that includes Strawberry Seam Binding, Cookie Dough Seam Binding, Solid Teal Baker's Twine and is topped with a pink sweetheart blossom.  At the top, I also added some Cookie Dough Sequins, Blue Raspberry Sequins and Raspberry Sequins.
I just LOVE the bright colors in the Doodlebug Paper Pad.  They look SO cute with Paper Sweeties stamps and products.  Like I say all the time, one of the really great things about Paper Sweeties products is that they all work well on their own or with other Paper Sweeties items.  You just can't help but make CUTE things with their wonderful products.  It's just plain FUN.
Here are the names of my talented teammates who have prepared some inspiration for you today.  Just click on each name, and you'll be taken directly to that person's blog post for today.  They're a really talented bunch, and I know they'll have some really great projects for you.  Then, be sure to stop by Paper Sweeties and treat yourself to something adorable.  Thanks for visiting me, and I hope you'll join us again tomorrow and Monday.  Happy crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here in these FUN challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something Funny/Punny - I hope my gnome and sentiment is "punny" enough....LOL

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Caffeine Fueled Paper Play - I always enjoy Lisa B's wonderful inspiration, and I play along whenever possible.  I'm sipping my vanilla latte as I post this.  Thanks for the caffeinated kick today.

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous card Karen - love your lovely bold colours against the bright background, and for that gnome so handsome the way you have coloured him
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun papers and adorable little gnome! Love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Love the colors and the papers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and love the gnome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this is adorable and love your design! (Always do!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.