Wednesday, August 25, 2021

S'more Than You Know & Butterfly Wishes

Welcome to my blog!  Thanks so much for stopping by today as I share several sweet cards that I created for Brutus Monroe using their ADORABLE Butterfly Wishes Inspiration Box and Picnic Pals Inspiration Box.  There are a lot of great Inspiration Boxes at Brutus Monroe; and I've had loads of fun creating with each and every one of them.  However, I think I'd have to say that the Picnic Pals Inspiration Box is probably my favorite thus far.  I mean, come on....how CUTE are the little campers and images?  I was SO tickled from the moment I opened it, and I haven't put it away since I received it.  Then, a new Inspiration Box arrives, and the excitement begins again.
For this card, I started with a white cardstock base.  If I haven't already mentioned this, each and every wonderful Inspiration Box comes with various cardstocks as well as the cards themselves.  I attached a patterned paper to the white cardstock base, and then I took another piece of white cardstock and added a cool background using Tim Holtz Oxide Ink.  Next, I machine stitched that background to the base.
Each Inspiration Box also includes several adorable foiling sheets (these can be used the way I use them, which is without foiling them) as well as sentiment sheets with strips of fun sentiments.  I used one of the sentiment strips for this card.  I also used the darling Picnic Pals Stamps and Dies to stamp and cut the sun, birds, smores and camper girl.  CUTE!  Some of the other cute things you'll find in each Inspiration Box include the ribbons and sequins.  I ran the red silk ribbon across my card and added some of the pretty sequins.
My next two cards feature the new Butterfly Wishes Inspiration Box, and this box is SWEET.  The stamp set and dies include wonderful images such as various beautiful butterflies, bugs and winged insects.  They are amazing, and again....versatile.  This first card uses one of the larger butterflies in this set.  I used a Stencil on the background, and some Tim Holtz Oxide Inks for the background.
Each Inspiration Box comes with a gorgeous Sequin Assortment, and I used a few of them on this card.  I just LOVE all the pretty details in the wings of this butterfly.  I used my Copics to color all those gorgeous little pieces in his wings.  The stamps always produce crisp clean images with great detail.  The sentiment on this first card (thanks) was cut from one of the foiling sheets included in the Inspiration Box.
The second card I created with this set uses the dragonfly image.  Like I mentioned earlier, this set has various butterflies, dragonflies, bugs, insects, etc. as well as several wonderful sentiments which give the set added versatility.  I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set (Spread Your Wings) found in the Butterfly Wishes Inspiration Box.  This card also uses some of the pretty Sequins and silky Turquoise Ribbon all found in the Butterfly Wishes Inspiration Box.
There's just SO much fun and creative potential waiting for you in each Inspiration Box from Brutus Monroe.  I think you'll LOVE the Picnic Pals Inspiration Box and Butterfly Wishes Inspiration Box as much as I do, and that you'll find it quite easy to create CUTE cards using these products.  There's SO many great products waiting for you at Brutus Monroe.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great week.

Blessings, 
Karen
 
I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes" - I'm entering the top card (S'more Than You Know)

CAS on Sunday - Challenge #212 - Butterfly - I used a brand new butterfly stamp/die set from Brutus Monroe

TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #195 - Colored Cardstock Base - I used a TURQUOISE/blue base layered with a black cardstock on my second card (the butterfly card), so that's the one I'm entering in this challenge.  I love using a colorful card base.




2 comments:

  1. WOW - you have been busy Karen - love them all, but that first butterfly card is absolutely stunning. Loving the grey and pink together, and that stenciled background is perfect
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.