Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Paper Sweeties & Coffee Lovers Hop

Hurray, hurray, HURRAY!  In celebration of National Coffee Week, it's time once again for the FABULOUS Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop and Paper Sweeties is one of the many Super Sponsors for this fun event.  Paper Sweeties is offering a $20 store credit as well as two (2) of their darling coffee-themed Sweet Mini Duos.  There are lots of great prizes from the many fabulous sponsors, and you're sure to find lots of great inspiration along the way.  Not to mention...lots of coffee.
The card I'm sharing today was creating several awesome products from Paper Sweeties.  I started with a cardstock base and added some sweet Doodlebug patterned papers that I machine stitched together.  Next, I attached the darling coffee mug which is a Doodlebug DoodlePop.  I also added some Orange Creamsicle Seam Binding that I ran across the card and used along with a length of "dirtied" Sugar Sprinkles Seam Binding to make my pretty bow.
The sentiment (But First....Coffee) is a cute little piece of the Doodlebug Ephemera.  The cute little hearts are also DoodlePops.  I added a piece of the cute Doodlebug Coffee Washi Tape and some Tim Holtz metal hardware.  You'll also see that I used some of the cute Doodlebug Patterned Paper to cut some scalloped borders using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts just above my coffee-stained doily.  By the way, I'm having a little give-away to celebrate this Coffee Blog Hop.  Just "Follow" my blog and leave me a comment.  I will draw one name from those comments (on this post) and that person will win a coffee-themed Doodlebug DoodlePop from Paper Sweeties.
Paper Sweeties is such a DARLING place to shop; and they're proud to be a long-time Sponsor/Super-Sponsor of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Blog Hop.  Thanks so much for hopping along with us, and we really do hope that you will visit Paper Sweeties to pick up some FUN new products.  They carry lots of great coffee-themed products as well as stamps/dies and goodies to keep you going all year long.  Don't forget - "Follow" my blog and comment to win my give-away.  Thanks again for joining us today.  For more information, visit the Paper Sweeties Blog for information on prizes and more.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here with my fun coffee card:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Blog - Cafffeine Fueled Paper Play - I used Paper Sweeties products on this card.  We LOVE supporting coffee drinkers and crafters everywhere!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Anything Goes

Make The Cards Challenge - Challenge #35 - Country Life/Buffalo Plaid - I combined two things I love which are My Country Life (which involves LOTS of coffee) and Buffalo Plaid.  In this case, I used orange buffalo plaid, but I still love it.  My blog friend, Dottie, suggested I come play along at Make The Cards.

TIME OUT Challenges - Challenge #197 - I was inspired by the quote.  I heard the words "....In Joy or Sadness......Constant Friends".....and for me, that's COFFEE.  My constant friend in joy or sadness.













6 comments:

  1. I have been a follower for quite some time Karen. I love your project today - quite amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful - like this layout very much and all the bits and bobs as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card you did a Fabulous job creating it.I love coffee cards, now with it being fall it is just so perfect.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I absolutely love this beautiful card. It is fabulous. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Karen - the colours are fabulous, as is the expression on the coffee mug :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I like all your layers and embellishment. Such a perfect Fall card. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.