Saturday, October 23, 2021

Did Someone Say COFFEE?

For those of you who know me best, you're aware that I love me a good Venti Vanilla Latte.  In fact, some days I'll indulge in more than one.  When I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, I knew for sure that I wanted to purchase at least one of their amazing coffee themed stamp set.  This is my......third (at least) card using the awesome Coffee Talk Stamp Set.  There are so many cute coffee sentiments and four different coffee cup images in this sweet set.  You can see why I'm enjoying these products SO much.
I used Tim Holtz Oxide Ink (Picked Berries) to brush on my background, and then I used the Delightfully Delicate Stencil and some Smoky Sky Oxide Ink for the stencil color.  I stamped, colored and hand cut the three coffee mugs.  I also ran some pretty Medium Blue Baker's Twine around my card.  This has become a bit of a theme with my GDT cards for SNSS.....just sayin.
Oh yes, I also rubbed an extra scrap of paper with the Picked Berries Oxide Ink and ran the Delightfully Delicate Stencil across this paper scrap.  I used this decorated paper scrap along with the smaller sized scallop die in the Scallop Border Dies to cut several strips of the matching pink/blue background into border strips along with one black scallop strip.  I've been using these sweet Scallop Border Dies quite a bit, and I can see how they're going to come in very handy on many occasions.
Well, thanks once again for stopping by to take a peek at my card for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I've been having SO much fun using their FAB stamps, dies, stencils, digis and more.  This has been such a great experience, and I really do hope you will stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to look around.  Thanks again for visiting me.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Karen - love that fabulous stencilled background, and those coffees look amazing - enough to make me feel thirsty ;)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. The pink is great. I'm not a coffee drinker but I had to look up what you liked and it sounds so delicious except the caffeine would probably kill me. I can't seem to drink anything with caffeine past noon. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.