Saturday, October 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties 4th Qtr. Sweet Kit

Hello again today, friends.  Welcome by my blog and thanks for stopping by.  Today will be my last scheduled (planned) post this month for Paper Sweeties.  But.....that's not to say I won't be creating at least a few more cards using this darling 4th Quarter Sweet Kit.  It's just SO cute that I can't stop thinking of more card ideas.  The cards I shared on Thursday and Friday used LOTS of the fun Doodlebug products found in this Sweet Kit.  I've shared coffee cards, Birthday cards and Fall cards.  So, today I wanted to share a couple cute Christmas cards; and I wanted to use the new Seasons: Sweet Mini Duo (stamps) that come in the 4th Quarter Sweet Kit (everything shown below).
As I mentioned, the DARLING new Sweet Mini Duo (stamp set) that comes in this Sweet Kit is called Seasons: Sweet Mini Duo and it's ADORABLE.  It includes the four seasons in large font (WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, FALL) and coordinating sentiments in smaller cursive font.  My first card (below) features these stamps on my sentiment (Warm WINTER Wishes).  I used some of the sweet patterned papers found in the 6x6 Doodlebug Paper Pad in the Sweet Kit, and I machine stitched them together.  I ran a piece of the Green Apple Seam Binding across my card, and used another piece of that along with a length of Cupcake Seam Binding to create a pretty bow.
Most of the other things on this card are Doodlebug DoodlePops from the Sweet Kit.  I did stamp and cut the candy stick in Poppy Red Ink using the Homemade With Love Stamp Set and Homemade With Love Sweet Cuts.  The Doodlebug DoodlePops are SO cute that they make card-making a breeze.  I kept my card fairly "easy" so that anyone could recreate it.  I did add a small black Scalloped Square Frame underneath the stocking.
For my second card, I used cardstock and more of the FUN Doodlebug Patterned Papers to create my background.  I cut some squares using the Scalloped Squares Sweet Cuts.  I attached one package of Doodlebug DoodlePops (from the Sweet Kit), and attached a small bow using the Green Apple Seam Binding.  I really tried to use all the products found in this Sweet Kit.  OOoooo.....I also added some of the pretty sequins/sparkles from the Sequin Mix found in the Sweet Kit to give the cards some bling.
ntion, those adorable Season stamps/se
There are SO many adorable products in this 4th Quarter Sweet Kit, and they make it super easy to create cute cards.  I've already created ten cards using this Sweet Kit, and I still have LOTS left to use.  Not to mention all those darling sentiment stamps that you'll have forever.  Each Sweet Kit is a great value with all you get.  SO man of the cute DoodlePops and pretty patterned paper.  The sentiment on this second card is from the Merry Stamp Set.
All the Seasons and sentiments in the new Seasons: Sweet Mini Duo be great fun to use all year long.  And, the rest of the supplies will last you for a good long, creative while.  OK....below are the links to each my Paper Sweeties teammates who have prepared a special inspiration card for you today.  My teammate, Maria Patrick, also used the Sweet Kit; so I know she'll have something extra sweet to share.
Thanks again for visiting me; and please be sure to stop by Paper Sweeties to grab the 4th Quarter Sweet Kit before they're sold out.  You can also pick up a few other great new products.  There are SO many great choices.  Paper Sweeties has no shortage of CUTE stamps, dies, and more.  Thanks for stopping by again today.
Blessings,
Karen  

2 comments:

  1. Um prazer conhecer seu trabalho. E já me inscrevi no blog. Abraços. Liliane Carvalho do Blog Scrapchos da Lilica.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.