Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Secret Ingredient is LOVE

It's time for another fun Brutus Monroe blog post; and today I'm sharing a really sweet card I created using the new Inspiration Box.  This  month's box is SO sweet.  It's filled with the "usual items" such as cardstocks, ribbons, sequins, patterned papers, sentiment strips, and the most ADORABLE stamps and dies you can imagine.  I've been having SO much fun with this Inspiration Box.  Here's what I made to share with you today.
I started with black cardstock, and then I added the pretty pastel pink cardstock from the Inspiration Box and I inked it a bit.  I used several colors of Tim Holtz Oxide Inks on my card.  I machine stitched in red along the edges of the pink cardstock.  The sentiments (The secret ingredients is Love, Love, Love) are found on the sentiment strips in the Inspiration Box.
ALL the adorable images you see on my card (the apron, the fork, spoon, cake, eggs, rolling pin and hearts can be found in the Stamp Set included in the Inspiration Box.  The coordinating die-cuts are also included, and I used them to cut all the images I placed on my card.  I stamped an extra pocket, colored it, and raised it up with 3-D Foam Tape so that I could "tuck in" the fork and spoon.
Purchasing an Inspiration Box is like getting your "mojo" in a box.  As soon as you open up a new Inspiration Box, the creativity and ideas start flowing quickly through your mind.  There's just SO much creative potential waiting for you in every Inspiration Box.  I hope you'll stop by Brutus Monroe to check out ALL their wonderful products.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great card Karen - that must be a wonderful box!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.