Wednesday, December 8, 2021

What's Cookin' With Brutus Monroe

Hello, creative friends!  I've got a real treat for you today as I share another cute card I created for Brutus Monroe using their ADORABLE new Sugar & Spice Inspiration Box.  I am so in love with this stamp and die set that I can't leave them alone.  CUTENESS overload.  This is my favorite stamp set so far from an Inspiration Box.  I mean, I've enjoyed them all; and they're all cute, but this set is just SO me.  I'm having loads of fun creation with this Sugar & Spice Inspiration Box.
Come on, right?!?  How CUTE is this?  I started with black cardstock and then white cardstock.  I stamped my red plaid and turquoise/teal circles to create the background.  Then, I added a small white kitchen doily.  I stamped the apron, cup of coffee and rolling pin and I colored them with my Copics.  I used the coordinating Sugar & Spice Die Cuts (also in this Inspiration Box) to die-cut the images and then I placed them carefully onto my card.
I stamped the sentiment and heart using the Sugar & Spice Stamp Set, and I free cut the sentiment piece.  This Sugar & Spice Stamp Set is going to be super handy for creating gift tags, recipe cards, and when giving food gifts.  It will just make the most darling little cards, tags and projects.  Every Inspiration Box is filled with products to help you create lots of great cards and projects.  It's a box of creativity and FUN just waiting for YOU to open it.  Why not treat yourself to an Inspiration Box from Brutus Monroe today?  And Again.....Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at what I've been "cooking up" here on my blog.  I always appreciate you stopping by to say hello and take a peek.

Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.
Karen

P.S.  I'm playing along here:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Blog - Caffeine Fueled Paper Play - I used stamps from Super Sponsor, Paper Sweeties

1 comment:

  1. A common saying in the south. Hey, Sugar! This is so cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.