Saturday, February 12, 2022

Reverse Confetti - Encouragement/Congratulations

Hello sweet blog friends, and thanks for stopping by today.  I've been visiting some of my favorite crafty stores this week to see what's new, etc.  When I stopped by Reverse Confetti, I saw many sweet new things.  I also noticed that their current challenge is Encouragement/Congratulations.  Here's the inspiration logo.
I started with black cardstock and added some pretty woodgrain and pink gingham patterned papers from my stash.  I pulled out many of Reverse Confetti products and got busy.  The sentiment I chose for ENCOURAGEMENT is from the RC Sentimental Sayings Stamp Set.  I also cut the cute tag using the Scalloped Window Tag Confetti Cut.  I cut the adorable green sprigs using Sprigs Confetti Cuts, and the adorable little bird is found in the RC Birdie Buddies Stamp Set.
I also added some Solid Mint Baker's Twine to the top of the tag, a little Tim Holtz rusty paper clip, and some pretty rolled paper flowers.  I wanted all the sweet Reverse Confetti products to be the real star of this card, and I like how it came together.  I don't own a huge amount of RC products, but I do have a bit and I try to utilize what I have to the best of my ability.
Happy crafting!  Here's where I'm playing along:

Reverse Confetti - Stock Your Stash - February: Encouragement & Congratulations - As explained above, I used Sentimental Sayings Stamp set for my ENCOURAGING sentiment.  I used several other RC products as listed and linked above.  Challenge logo also posted at top.
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Challenge #2206 Anything Goes

As You Like It Challenge Blog - True Love or Fabulous Friendship - This card is for someone I love very much.  It's for my BFF of 50+ years, PattiLyn.  She needs some encouragement right now, and I'm sending this card to remind her how fabulous she truly is and how incredibly grateful I am for her in  my life.

Blessings to all,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet tag Karen - love the colour combination and the cute wee bird perching there.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card. Lovely sentiment and pretty pinks. A nice way to give some support to someone special. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.