Sunday, May 15, 2022

Best Day Ever

Have you seen the cute Sweeties Dolls and the adorable Sweeties Boutique outfits and accessories?  They're SO sweet and they offer hours of FUN and creativity.  Creating with these stamps takes me back to my childhood when I loved playing with paper dolls.  They're just SO cute and so much fun.
This is Madison and she's wearing a cute outfit, hat, flip flops and popsicle from the At The Beach Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from the Best Day Ever Stamp Set and shows how all of the Paper Sweeties sets work SO well independently or when combined.   I also added some Sugar Sprinkles Sequins, and some lovely Seam Binding.
There's lots more inspiration waiting for you on my teammates' blogs.  Just click on the links below to be taken directly to their posts for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me, as I always appreciate it.
Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a sweetie Karen - love your colours and colouring.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cards are cute .
    Have a Blessed weekend.
    Hugs,
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very sweet!!! The color combination is unique! The tri-color background is a terrific way to bring out your main colors as well. Overall an excellent card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison is ready for some fun. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.